• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to host former Vikings WR Adam Thielen

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

Would be this decade’s version of Ricky Parole!!!!

he’d be the best friend of a rookie QB and rookie WR

60A7EA4E-A55B-4139-946E-89179620FE05.jpeg

Remember that day. Home crowd went crazy when Ricky snagged that. With then back- up Jake throwing it.

Edited by 3838
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

LaPorta in R3 would give us Schultz/Geisecki, Tremble and LaPorta.  I’m just unsure of what the cap hit would be to cut Thomas.

LaPorta in Rd 3 would be a steal. He’s TE3 imo, but I don’t think he and Kincaid/Mayer are too far apart. 

We save money on the cap no matter how we part with Thomas, ranging from ~$1.5 to $5mil in 2023 depending on if released or traded and whether it’s pre or post June 1st. 

Edited by ECHornet

Great, sign Theilen, draft Mims. Your starting pass catchers are Hayden Hurst, Terrace Marshall, Adam Theilen, and Denzel Mims. QB is Stroud. Running back is D'onta Foreman.

I know I'd been saying we won't be competitive Year 1 of Reich, but with that offensive line-up with hopeful improvement of the offensive line, we could be very good without spending a whole lot. 

37 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

This guy is a nobody. He's got Jets, Colts, Chiefs listed but literally no mention of us yet Thielen is literally visiting us today.

I expect the social team to announce this signing today.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Beer 2