• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What does Fitt do at WR?

CamWhoaaCam

I feel like he just brought in 100 catches between how we will use Miles Sanders and Hayden Hurst. That’s a big deal for the combined price of them. 

With the WR and DB positions getting so expensive, it’s smart to find your own in the draft if you can. We have shored up enough holes to take 2 shots at this class. 93 and 114 should mean some potential players in addition to the marquee name we get 39. There will be some June cuts as well as some veterans waiting for camp to end to find teams, but our biggest contribution needs to come from Terrace Marshall. We’ve worked him in fairly slowly but it’s his time. Shenault and Shi Smith have some ability. If you look at recent performances in the NFL, WR aren’t taking long to be ready to play. We might get a 1000 yard guy at 39. Stranger things have happened. There will be a big opportunity. 

• Beer 2

FA Front: I think Campbell is a good upside signing that's still really young.  Wouldn't mind Darius Slayton. 

Draft: Jalin Hyatt or Josh Downs at 39.  I just love their potential over the TEs, especially considering the depth of the TE class.

An outside type like Rakim Jarret/Andrei Iosivas/Xavier Hutchinson would be great later to compliment and compete with TMJ.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, SameDamnThing said:

I feel like he just brought in 100 catches between how we will use Miles Sanders and Hayden Hurst. That’s a big deal for the combined price of them. 

With the WR and DB positions getting so expensive, it’s smart to find your own in the draft if you can. We have shored up enough holes to take 2 shots at this class. 93 and 114 should mean some potential players in addition to the marquee name we get 39. There will be some June cuts as well as some veterans waiting for camp to end to find teams, but our biggest contribution needs to come from Terrace Marshall. We’ve worked him in fairly slowly but it’s his time. Shenault and Shi Smith have some ability. If you look at recent performances in the NFL, WR aren’t taking long to be ready to play. We might get a 1000 yard guy at 39. Stranger things have happened. There will be a big opportunity. 

Yeah I had been going TE/DT in my mock drafts at 39, but looks like we've shored that up enough to go WR there if we like one. CB and LB are also possible if there's a guy we can't pass up. We're pretty solid everywhere else after this FA so far

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

FA Front: I think Campbell is a good upside signing that's still really young.  Wouldn't mind Darius Slayton. 

Draft: Jalin Hyatt or Josh Downs at 39.  I just love their potential over the TEs, especially considering the depth of the TE class.

An outside type like Rakim Jarret/Andrei Iosivas/Xavier Hutchinson would be great later to compliment and compete with TMJ.

I think he could be a nice get at a decent price 

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I think I saw Smitty wasn't impressed with Hyatt in that Tenn scheme where they just run go routes against zone constantly. He likes Zay because he already has the whole route tree down

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

I think I saw Smitty wasn't impressed with Hyatt in that Tenn scheme where they just run go routes against zone constantly. He likes Zay because he already has the whole route tree down

I think S-N & Zay are the 1st 2 WRs off the board.  Those two, Addison & Johnston I'm just scratching off my radar unless they fall to 27-28ish.  

• Beer 1

50 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Marvin Mims in the draft. That's my guy. 

Campbell was a underwear Olympics champ. I'm meh on it but maybe he started to turn the corner last year and can be a ginn type as a burner outside.

They'll likely piece it together this year and go after one in FA next year. No big deal

DJ Moore isn't some vaccum, in fact I feel like we forced it his way becuase he was a "#1 guy". His receptions will spread to different receivers this year (whoever we sign, TMJ, Higgins, Shi Smith, Hurst, etc.)

13 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

Have the same first three, but give me Jayden Reed, Nathaniel Tank, or Trey Palmer in the 4th.

The batch of receivers in the late 3rd-5th should have some productive types.

Don't know how Tank would compliment a guy like Downs but totally.  Tyler Scott, Reed, Washington, Rakim Jarrett, Wilson, Iosiva, Hutchinson, Palmer, there's some fun ones in that batch.  

Big tier drop from the high 2nd to late 3rd, with maybe just Tillman & Rice in between.

Palmer & Scott I find rather interesting.