• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Bryce Young is believed to be favorite for #1 for the Panthers right now

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, ncsfinest21 said:

The conversation was about size and not about competition and records. 

You can't talk to these dudes they can't see past Bryce's entire manhood in their mouth at all times. If you aren't comparing him to the current best or hall of famers you don't know what you're talking about. Yet the other top QB under consideration for the first pick is basically destined to be mediocre at best because they know so.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

you're comparing their size, not their skillset, competition, or success.

like the important stuff you know?

what does skillset, competition or success have to do with getting injured and wasting all those picks because the QB isnt durable because he is small.

• Poo 3

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He might be. The real deal wins the ACC. That conference was weak and he did struggle towards the end of the season.

I would have liked to see him transfer to Alabama and see what he looks like vs a real defense.

My guess is you didn't watch any UNC games. I watched every one. Without him, they would have been 3-9. The games they won, he virtually won singlehandedly. Their defense was the single worst defense I have seen in my 60 years of watching football.

1 minute ago, ncsfinest21 said:

what does skillset, competition or success have to do with getting injured and wasting all those picks because the QB isnt durable because he is small.

So…lets take AR because he is bigger, stronger, faster.  Forget playing the position.  

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Hogan said:

My guess is you didn't watch any UNC games. I watched every one. Without him, they would have been 3-9. The games they won, he virtually won singlehandedly. Their defense was the single worst defense I have seen in my 60 years of watching football.

Im a UNC diehard lol

Did you not see him struggle down the stretch?

Did you not see the ACC as a conference?

He's a great talent no doubt, im just wondering why he didn't win the ACC if he is the real deal like you said. The conference is pretty weak overall. He wasn't facing no legit defenses.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

So…lets take AR because he is bigger, stronger, faster.  Forget playing the position.  

Like I said if we are talking about size. The better pick is CJ Stroud. AR hasnt proven enough to eve be a consideration. He is big and definitely can throw over the line and be durable but he has been spotty and would need work. Panthers dont have time for that

Just now, ncsfinest21 said:

Like I said if we are talking about size. The better pick is CJ Stroud. AR hasnt proven enough to eve be a consideration. He is big and definitely can throw over the line and be durable but he has been spotty and would need work. Panthers dont have time for that

Stroud is not the better player though.  He is taller and weights more.  Sorry man, give me the better player.  Young never had passes batted.  Like almost never.

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

They’re really trying their best to get the Texans to think they’re taking Young in hopes of a trade by getting Shefter involved 

This is my thoughts.

Why would we tip our hand so early?

Texans have been linked to Bryce the entire time. We just trying to force them to trade up a spot so they get their guy. We take Stroud #2 and get a extra pick out of it.

It's why it was leaked earlier that we might be willing to trade back.

• Beer 1

You need a one in all package, size, strength, accuracy, motivation all that you guys have said. But you dont want to get  someone that is under sized that cant throw over 6'7" dlineman and we all know the NFL is faster, more complex and requires more time to read the defense and more hits on the QB. You need a QB that is bigger and can see over the line.

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im a UNC diehard lol

Did you not see him struggle down the stretch?

Did you not see the ACC as a conference?

He's a great talent no doubt, im just wondering why he didn't win the ACC if he is the real deal like you said. The conference is pretty weak overall. He wasn't facing no legit defenses.

The majority of Clemson's 3rd string was better than our starters and our OC's playbook had 21 plays in it. If Maye had any sense he'd be suiting up for UGA next year as the favorite to win the Heisman and national championship. Instead he's staying at UNC out of love and commitment. I think he's crazy but I love him for it and here you are shitting on him as a "UNC diehard".