• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Adam Thielen

Panthercougar68

3 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Not mad at this move at all. But I do see what you see, we need someone to stretch the field. Hope that comes too.

He is a nice little chess piece to move around the board and keep the chains moving here and there, but we are facing monstrously athletic WRs and we don't have a counter punch for that yet. Fitt get moving. 

Edited by pantherj

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Is anyone else scared Fitt gave him way too much?

Someone based poster did the 2024 mathz and before this signing it took 37 miilion out of the 110-ish in space. My guess is this takes another 10+ million away, so about halved the cap space.  

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Is anyone else scared Fitt gave him way too much?

Fitt has been incredible so far this offseason. He’s embarrassing all the clowns saying he was trash and needed to get sent packing with Rhule. I trust him. He’s killing it right now. We look like we can take the division immediately at this point.

• Flames 2

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Cam is probably the best Panther of all time. He’s easily in the top 3. But it’s time to let it go. We are drafting our new “Cam” this year. Can we just retire the “resign Cam” posts and comments now? 

Just ten more years of "RESIGN CAM", can you make it?!?!

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Fitt has been incredible so far this offseason. He’s embarrassing all the clowns saying he was trash and needed to get sent packing with Rhule. I trust him. He’s killing it right now. We look like we can take the division immediately at this point.

With the players we have now?