• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

Just now, Ivory Panther said:

Funny how u get heartburns & want to point out ppl being bias for young when u r on every thread talking young down while praising CJ.

we all have our preferences & that’s ok.
In the end, whichever QB we have will have the support of the vast majority of the fanbase unless/until he doesn’t workout…

I’m more than ok with Young and won’t write him off “my draft board” for saying he can’t control where he goes. 

• Beer 1

Goosebumps.   Good chance this is the first step of the relationship with the Panther that will finish their career with the most wins in uniform, most playoff wins in uniform, most TDs, possibly even the most games played when it's all said and done.  It's even possible if it goes right we're not worrying about the QB spot again until some time in the 2040s

37 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

About the same as David Tepper to be fair.

She's there to prevent another Matt Rhule situation.  She warned him that Rhule was full of crap but Dave didn't listen. Now Dave listens to her. She's the bullshit detector. 

• Pie 2

Just saw the Stroud interview on Sports Center. He mentioned Mrs. Tepper a lot during the interview and how the Teppers made him feel like family. He's the guy for sure.

Happy wife happy life. Mrs. Tepper said she got her eyes on him. They making him feel at home already. I will be shocked if he isn't the pick.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, Varking said:

So you going Anderson or Carter first overall? 

Nah, gotta be one of the 4 qbs. I'm not excited about any of them to be honest. The only one that really scares me is Young.  I just see a promising career being ruined by constant injuries with him.

Edited by Jon Snow

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

She's there to prevent another Matt Rhule situation.  She warned him that Rhule was full of crap but Dave didn't listen. Now Dave listens to her. She's the bullshit detector. 

There is probably a lot of truth to this…