• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach. New QB. New Uniforms?

Whoops

33 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The more concepts I see the more convinced I become they should just leave it be

frankly they should undo some of the tweaks they’ve made the past few offseasons. The pants they have now are trash.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

32 minutes ago, Growl said:

The more concepts I see the more convinced I become they should just leave it be

frankly they should undo some of the tweaks they’ve made the past few offseasons. The pants they have now are trash.

Yeah if they dropped the Black or blue tops with silver bottoms people would love it. I don't want the guys to look like they're wearing a monster energy drink can

10 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah old one was better

panthers.thumb.jpeg.993cd54327f4ae1c3fe3535e654a8a1b.jpeg

they're both good, if we ever changed again it should be a blending of the 2. take some of the improved elements of the newer one and put them on the classic one. square lower jaw of the old but lower cheek line of the new. and blue whiskers so you don't have to do that white to black weirdness for the left whiskers.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, rodeo said:

they're both good, if we ever changed again it should be a blending of the 2. take some of the improved elements of the newer one and put them on the classic one. square lower jaw of the old but lower cheek line of the new. and blue whiskers so you don't have to do that white to black weirdness for the left whiskers.

Yeah I think a blend would be great. Updated throwbacks are usually better than some 25 year old trying to make something look more like a video game or whatever their perspective is 

12 hours ago, amcoolio said:

It screams 1990's. Not that that is bad or anything, I love that wordmark. But I doubt they go back to it. Definitely part of the Jurassic Park culture phase that also encapsulated the Toronto Raptors

Didn’t we have this word mark in the end zone this year?

3 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Am I the only one who actually likes the black on silver? Don’t get me wrong I like the black/black too but not every home game. 

Im also not a fan of the white/black. I miss the white/white and blue socks.

Black/silver is still the team’s best look