• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach. New QB. New Uniforms?

Whoops

22 hours ago, rodeo said:

Cam got fined for wearing an Underarmor chin strap years ago and now you want us to have Underarmor helmets

I hope this is sarcasm:) some of you guys are too much so who knows …but I literally just took a plain black helmet off google.

Edited by panthersphan

On 3/28/2023 at 1:00 AM, panthersphan said:

I’m not the best at Photoshop… but what about something like this?

I always felt the One Carolina logo was actually pretty great and heavily under utilized. I remember Tepper had this on the fan survey a few years back about the mid-field logo, so Tepper must like this logo. Gives us a more throwback logo but also includes both states in a pretty unique yet subtle way.

740DA679-4457-4759-9568-B9588F3FAD1B.png

not to toot my own Jaycee Horn, but I think these are nice

:::toot toot:::

Edited by panthersphan

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

This is the right approach. Simple, clean up the dated look without reinventing the wheel.

If they can figure out a way to blend the logo more into the helmet without the white outline, we're in business. Minor, minor modernizing/rounding/shading of the logo to melt into the helmet is all that's needed. 

This combo, plus a white on white combo and a blue/white & blue/black combo and all is good. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

i'm anxious to see what they look like and i thnk it's probably going to happen, but i don't have any clue whatsoever what they should look like.

i do know that the ideas that have been thrown around in this thread have me less than enthused lol. 

• Pie 2