• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great video detailing CJ Stroud's ability to read the field and deficiencies

amcoolio

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not even 1 page and the Bryce vs Stroud camps are making their point to why they love their QB's.

Meanwhile im sitting back laughing waiting for us to draft either one. Im not mad either way.

That’s why I kind of wish the Texans would make a move for our pick. We draft whoever they don’t plus more picks.

56 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

That’s why I kind of wish the Texans would make a move for our pick. We draft whoever they don’t plus more picks.

If we do all this trading and don't have one of them as the better fit for the offense I'm losing faith in the staff. Both great, but Reich has a playbook an one will fit it better than the other. Tepper picked Reich so he should be allowed to get the guy that fits his system

• Pie 2

Both Bryce & CJ are just smooth in their own ways.  Finesse, cool calm & collected, and they just know how to lead the ball down field.  I honestly feel better about BOTH of them compared to any prospect in a while. 

Funny thing is this is the time when things get more under the microscope and you tend to see all the potential issues.  Happened in evals for guys like Herbert, Tua, Pickett, with many wanting us to stay far away.   

I've got none of that with these two.  The more I look, the more I like.  

They are sniper rifles relative to Levis' sawed-off shotgun. 

11 hours ago, Bluetooth said:

Well, if we draft CJ expect the following in Madden for our QB. You won't be able to do any audibles, you can't slide protect, won't be a able to ID the mic, the double team won't work,...

But with Bryce you get an extra 3 audibles, x factor precognition (the play slows down for 3 sec, letting you rip apart the defense with timing using the playmaker), you know about escape artist right, Young has his own called take flight/take off..."wright" on my "brother"...

I say all that to say, show me one clip of CJ making adjustments. Big difference after halftime for CJ in that UGA game. Or he did adjust, started running for his life... 😂

Oh yeah Young gets Brady's pro read along with hot route master.

that madden metaphor is so true

19 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

If we do all this trading and don't have one of them as the better fit for the offense I'm losing faith in the staff. Both great, but Reich has a playbook an one will fit it better than the other. Tepper picked Reich so he should be allowed to get the guy that fits his system

I agree.  If Frank and Fitt don't know who will best fit what they are trying to do by now.....well....that's....not good.

At least how I see it.

• Beer 1