• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft visit news

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Colts were extremely lucky to land the #1 overall pick when Manning and Luck were coming out in the draft but I have a feeling their luck in that department is about to run out... unless Levis Jimmy Clausens them into position to get Williams or Maye next year I guess.

I remember Richardson petitioned the league to give us the #1 pick as compensation for Bill Polian.

How different our history might have been if that had worked 😄

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Odd update from Ian Rapoport...

So I guess we can skip Levis since apparently he's already a Colt 🤔

Didn't he make a similar gaff when speaking about the Panthers? I can't remember if it was regarding Young or Stroud. It's either a slip of the tongue, or a showing of the cards. 

On 4/6/2023 at 2:36 PM, Panther53521 said:

I still have a feeling that the colts will be playing for the 1st pick next year. It was to easy of them tanking this year after firing Reich

They will draft AR or Levis this year.  Their owner said he wants to draft one.  

On 4/6/2023 at 2:24 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

The Colts were extremely lucky to land the #1 overall pick when Manning and Luck were coming out in the draft but I have a feeling their luck in that department is about to run out... unless Levis Jimmy Clausens them into position to get Williams or Maye next year I guess.

I have one rule with colts fans, they are not allowed to complain. The back2back manning2luck, they lost the upset act for the next 40 years. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I have one rule with colts fans, they are not allowed to complain. The back2back manning2luck, they lost the upset act for the next 40 years. 

This. They landed two of the most slam dunk #1 overall picks of my lifetime.

People say tanking doesn't exist but that team 100% tanked for Andrew Luck.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1