• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cynthia Frelund with an interesting analytics look at CJ Stroud and Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

21 minutes ago, frankw said:

Why does this guy keep flashing Heisman like that means anything?

Before and since Cam Newton wasn't winning the Heisman like the KOD anyway?

Johnny Football and Baker Mayfield both have them.

Bored Paul Rudd GIF

Not that you aren't right, but I think Burrow and Devonte Smith kind of broke the KOD curse on Heisman winners.

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

Yeah Heisman winning means nothing but underwear measurements are the gold standard. Make sense, hypocrite.

You're comparing a crucial part of the evaluation process for the position to an award many of footballs greatest QB's never even won? Alright then 🫡

• Beer 1

Just now, frankw said:

You're comparing a crucial part of the evaluation process for the position to an award many of footballs greatest QB's never even won? Alright then 🫡

Crucial part = what he did on the playing field or throwing to dudes with no one open? Or having them run in a straight line? Kinda confused.

2 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Not that you aren't right, but I think Burrow and Devonte Smith kind of broke the KOD curse on Heisman winners.

Cam Newton and Joe Burrow are two of the most recent to have substantial success in the last decade plus.

I think if anything it's a take it or leave it item in the overall consideration process. It doesn't boost or pull down a prospect to have or not have one.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Cam Newton and Joe Burrow are two of the most recent to have substantial success in the last decade plus.

I think if anything it's a take it or leave it item in the overall consideration process. It doesn't boost or pull down a prospect to have or not have one.

Just like the underwear Olympics. How’s John Ross doin?

Just now, frankw said:

Comparing QB's to wide receivers now? Someone is flustered.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Ah yes because QB pro days are the deciding factor in final decisions. If I remember correctly , Willis killed his pro day. Now they’re looking to replace him after 4 games with an even rawer prospect.

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

Ah yes because QB pro days are the deciding factor in final decisions. If I remember correctly , Willis killed his pro day. Now they’re looking to replace him after 4 games with an even rawer prospect.

Oh I wasn't aware Malik's career was already over at 23 years old.

The standards around here sure have changed from when you folks were calling 24 year old Sam Darnold basically a rookie 🥴

Edited by frankw

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Oh I wasn't aware Malik's career was already over at 23 years old.

The standards around here sure have changed from when you folks were calling 24 year old Sam Darnold basically a rookie 🥴

Oh, well maybe now you’re aware? Because I mean Willis was “supposed to go round one after his awesome pro day “ yeah that didn’t happen. When he got on the field, it looked even worse. I’d say the hype coming from TEN about wanting ar15 (who is a rawer, higher upside Willis) tells me his career is pretty much never going to blossom. Just like Corral here. Is it fair? Probably not. But the fact and point of the matter is, the measurement stuff doesn’t matter to me. Everyone looks great when the pressure isn’t there.

Just now, Eric4280 said:

Oh, well maybe now you’re aware? Because I mean Willis was “supposed to go round one after his awesome pro day “ yeah that didn’t happen. When he got on the field, it looked even worse. I’d say the hype coming from TEN about wanting ar15 (who is a rawer, higher upside Willis) tells me his career is pretty much never going to blossom. Just like Corral here. Is it fair? Probably not. But the fact and point of the matter is, the measurement stuff doesn’t matter to me. Everyone looks great when the pressure isn’t there.

You are one angry dude

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1