• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaye's X-Factor: System Fit

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

lol how many accounts are you going to make? the worst part is that not one of them has been banned and all of them very recently made. either you keep losing account info or you're a loser. 

2nd worst part is that you don't know how to post. you type it up on a word doc or something and then copy paste it?

Personal attack noted.

image.gif.58809da29239c5bb71ae87a1eb84b4e9.gif

• Beer 1
  • Poo 4

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

lol how many accounts are you going to make? the worst part is that not one of them has been banned and all of them very recently made. either you keep losing account info or you're a loser. 

2nd worst part is that you don't know how to post. you type it up on a word doc or something and then copy paste it?

Can we ask who the alts are?

(I'm sure we have a clue)

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

not projecting anything. you've been coming across as a Young fanboy since day 1 here. i mean that's fine...just own it. all the Cam fanboys did years ago.

when did I not owned it? 

The issue is CJ fanboys like yourself & a few others, who don't want to own your CJ's passion upfront. But you attack anyone who supports Young. You attack anything positive about Bryce.

If a report comes out that Bryce did better in a test, you hear "but he has been practicing this test for year" as if that is supposed to be a negative that someone prepares. I remember ppl loving Luke Kuechly for his preparation...

Anyway, I want the team to draft Young 100%. I also understand that while I like Young's game, the team with interviews and getting to know all players has a better understanding of best player is. 

So whatever their choice is, I'd assume is the best player. I refuse to believe that they will take the lesser talent because of some system.

The only way teams ever pass on better talent, is 100% due to current injuries or character issue. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 3

Herb Brooks was looking for players that play well TOGETHER, not hot shots taking the puck the length of the ice.  Its why the all star team was defeated by the Soviets.

People are projecting that Reich has had taller QB's before, so he'll want one now, but he has said the exact opposite.

So what exactly about Reich's scheme requires a taller QB?

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Y’all have some weird obsession with Cam. The irony

like i said before i miss him. that era was probably the most exciting for me and he's probably my favorite panther personality of all time next to smitty. 

it's not being obsessed, though, when you notice similarities between people who came here and became panther fans because of Cam back in 2011 and people who have joined here lately because of either Young or Stroud. Seems like there's more Young fans though.

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

like i said before i miss him. that era was probably the most exciting for me and he's probably my favorite panther personality of all time next to smitty. 

it's not being obsessed, though, when you notice similarities between people who came here and became panther fans because of Cam back in 2011 and people who have joined here lately because of either Young or Stroud. Seems like there's more Young fans though.

Or at least more alts 😐

37 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

when did I not owned it? 

The issue is CJ fanboys like yourself & a few others, who don't want to own your CJ's passion upfront. But you attack anyone who supports Young. You attack anything positive about Bryce.

If a report comes out that Bryce did better in a test, you hear "but he has been practicing this test for year" as if that is supposed to be a negative that someone prepares. I remember ppl loving Luke Kuechly for his preparation...

Anyway, I want the team to draft Young 100%. I also understand that while I like Young's game, the team with interviews and getting to know all players has a better understanding of best player is. 

So whatever their choice is, I'd assume is the best player. I refuse to believe that they will take the lesser talent because of some system.

The only way teams ever pass on better talent, is 100% due to current injuries or character issue. 

lol i'm not a fanboy of any player. i'm a fan of drafting either Young or Stroud and i've been pretty stinkin clear about that. and i'm also a fan of drafting AR too. i'm leaning more towards Stroud...at the moment...but i've said from the beginning that i'd be excited whoever it is and really it's just a flip of the coin. i don't care who it is among those three. why? because i'm a panther fan and i think we've got the right coaching staff (for once) making the decision and we've got three helluva good choices to choose between.

• Beer 3