• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Propose theoretical changes to the draft that you think would be interesting

Growl

1 hour ago, Growl said:

-safeguards to ensure the nfl never has a lottery. I say this because I figure that if great quarterbacks like burrow and Lawrence and whomever the Panthers take continue to transform hard luck franchises, the legacy sports media is going get tired of watching the patriots lose games to the Jaguars and start pushing for changes to be made to the draft process. Remember how badly they wanted Joe burrow to force his way out of Cincy prior to the draft?

This is my biggest thing because there is a fear in the back of my mind that the longer the Patriots, Steelers, Cowboys, NFC East go without a Super Bowl the more this chatter will pick up especially if they have eras of poo QB play.

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

This is my biggest thing because there is a fear in the back of my mind that the longer the Patriots, Steelers, Cowboys, NFC East go without a Super Bowl the more this chatter will pick up especially if they have eras of poo QB play.

A Young-Panthers vs Lawrence Jaguars Super Bowl is going to have the nbcsports types pushing real hard for “fairness” “solutions”