• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Mannings breaking down Young

Martin

51 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Yea you can’t hit the QBs like you used to…

You don't actually believe this do you?

If Young's the pick no way we sit pat with this mentality. We should and will solidify the oline. It will need to be one of the top units in football.

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

This should be the case no matter who is drafted to be the QB and how tall, short, bulky, and skinny they are.

Agreed with Bryce’s size and Stroud’s still developing pressure stuff an elite Oline early will pay a ton of dividends for either of them.

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

This should be the case no matter who is drafted to be the QB and how tall, short, bulky, and skinny they are.

Yeah of course but it damn sure should be for the smallest QB in the league. Fans who think defensive coordinators and pass rushers are going to be super delicate with him because we drafted him first overall and he has a hype machine behind him should accustom themselves to reality.

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

Yeah of course but it damn sure should be for the smallest QB in the league. Fans who think defensive coordinators and pass rushers are going to be super delicate with him because we drafted him first overall and he has a hype machine behind him should accustom themselves to reality.

Levis will be the pick, so you won't have to worry about it

• Poo 1

Ok, so call me a conspiracy theorists... but Im super skeptical about everyone coming out banging the table for Bryce Young, like his size isn't a legit concern. Just talk about his game and his tape. Its good enough. But the media narrative that his size is not a factor feels a little contrived. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Levis will be the pick, so you won't have to worry about it

Oh shush lol. I like a lot of things about Bryce Young’s tape. But just like Stroud and Richardson there are some things that make you go hmm. I will fully support any of the top 3. Draft talk is just talk. When it comes to football your team is your team and your guy is your guy. As long as he doesn't stink up the joint ☝️

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Oh shush lol. I like a lot of things about Bryce Young’s tape. But just like Stroud and Richardson there are some things that make you go hmm. I will fully support any of the top 3. Draft talk is just talk. When it comes to football your team is your team and your guy is your guy. As long as he doesn't stink up the joint ☝️

Burt Reynolds Roger GIF

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

True, but Burrow's OL was a disaster.  Hopefully ours will be a top 10 with the talent and Campen.  

Top 10 in Pressure% and pocket time last year, but the line remained relatively healthy and our depth is not great at this point.

Brown is making the playbook with Reich being pretty much "hands off", so looks like a Rams  derivative.

I guess we'll see.

• Pie 1