• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thick smoke: CJ Stroud red flags coming out - "not an easy guy to coach," "CJ Stroud...giving the Carolina Panthers pause"

Saca312

Unless you can demonstrate clear causation for success in the NFL and two parent household QBs this is bs. I would put some value in looking into who a player assimilates with as friends. For instance, if a players 3 closest friends are terrible human beings, then that would be a huge red flag. People tend to associate with other people who are like themselves.

Edited by pantherj
  • Pie 1

14 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Unless you can demonstrate clear causation for success in the NFL and two parent household QBs this is bs. I would put some value in looking into who a player assimilates with as friends. For instance, if a players 3 closest friends are terrible human beings, then that would be a huge red flag. People tend to associate with other people who are like themselves.

I mean if CJ has such character concerns, I'm concerned that Bryce Young hangs out with him all the time!

• Beer 3
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

There’s something that’s been eating at me with Stroud, and it goes back to something Deion Sanders said. Sanders said, regarding recruiting, they look for QBs from 2 parent households. I’d be curious if there are many, if any, successful NFL QBs without strong father figures. I don’t know the answer to the question, but I do believe that strong fathers are important to building strong men. That doesn’t mean there is no possibility to be a strong man without a strong father, but it definitely makes it harder. Take it for what you will. Stroud could be great regardless, or he could flop and it have nothing to do with his father being in prison.

jack black wtf GIF

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

19 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Wow this is really affecting some of you huh.

https://247sports.com/Article/Colorado-football-Deion-Sanders-comments-about-recruiting-positions-based-on-parent-dynamics-revisited-205215960/Amp/

Literally said I wondered about something based on Deion Sanders comments and didn’t have the answers. Get over yourselves.

Just stop nobody cares..