• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer on Panthers #1 pick (no trade back)

TheSpecialJuan

20 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Im not really concerned about this whole size thing... the NFL is literally creating rules where you are not allowed to hit the QB hard. It's changing the mentality of the defensive players now. They are coached not to hit the QB... wild thought right?

How about QB sneaks, play action roll outs with a DE in his face? That's where the height thing bugs me, limiting the playbook.

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

How short for a QBs height, before you go thats too short.

How light for a QBs weight before you go thats too small. 

Not my decision to make. Seeing Doug Flutie growing up at a similiar size with much meaner sport doesnt really have me too discouraged. 

Besides even if my preferences of height and weight did matter... i dont believe getting worked up on a message board is going to change anything. 

I am down for Bryce. I am down for CJ. I am down for AR15. I am down WL. 

I am down with whatever this extremely stacked staff chooses. They have way more access to resources, data and background info than I do. 

200.gif

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Look at the WR's Stroud had compared to what Young had.

I watched a lot of those Alabama games and those WR's had a lot of drops last year. 

going thru various teams’ fanbase discussion, Carolina seems to be the only fanbase rating Stroud this high.

I’m not even sure how we got here as a fanbase.
But I’m Glad the team is smarter!

Sweat Sweating GIF

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Not my decision to make. Seeing Doug Flutie growing up at a similiar size with much meaner sport doesnt really have me too discouraged. 

Besides even if my preferences of height and weight did matter... i dont believe getting worked up on a message board is going to change anything. 

I am down for Bryce. I am down for CJ. I am down for AR15. I am down WL. 

I am down with whatever this extremely stacked staff chooses. They have way more access to resources, data and background info than I do. 

200.gif

You know how long ago flutie magic was and what he had to do just to get another shot...

Since no clear answer, Can i say you have no limits then?

UgHhhhh!!!

https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/1646308726821773314?s=20

Add Mike Kaye to the list of people reporting that Bryce has made headway/may be in the lead inside the Panthers building. With the local people now coming out and stating stuff too I really don't think it's that much of a smokescreen tbh. 

Very insightful video from him on his Instagram too. 

• Pie 4

49 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Weird. I've watched a lot of his tape. I don't see it. Analysts don't see it. I don't see anyone anywhere in anyway related to the NFL saying BY struggles with pressure. The stats don't back that up either. It's utter nonsense. Sorry to come across harsh earlier.

Bryce has a 98 passer rating against pressure according to PFF.

Some QB don’t even hit that with a clean pocket. That’s ELITE!

for reference, CJ has a 42 passer rating against pressure according to PFF.

Bryce ranked 5th out of 144 players.

CJ ranked 97th out of 144 players.

As usual, some ppl here have ZERO idea what they r saying! ZERO!

Edited by Ivory Panther
  • Pie 5
  • Flames 3

9 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Add Mike Kaye to the list of people reporting that Bryce has made headway/may be in the lead inside the Panthers building. With the local people now coming out and stating stuff too I really don't think it's that much of a smokescreen tbh. 

Love Mike Kaye 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

I don't think the choice should be hard when you have a clear "most talented and best QB in the class". 

• Pie 1