• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly talking Bryce Young

poundaway

11 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

Why are so many people against BY this feels like 2011 all over again and the Can haters coming out full force. 

From what I can see there’s some people against him because they don’t think his tiny frame will hold up in the NFL, and then there some people like me who aren’t against him at all, just prefer Stroud who is better at throwing the football.  The only thing I’m against is all this inane “it’s over, buy your Young jerseys” nonsense from gullible fans slurping up every rumor as if they’re based on anything real. No one knows yet. If it’s Young, I’ll be happy. If it’s Stroud I’ll be more happy. If it’s Richardson after a trade down (I know, highly unlikely), I’ll be happy. I just want the nonsense to be over so we can unify behind whoever our guy ends up being, though there will still be haters no matter who our guy is. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

2 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Oh I didn’t know you were the one feeding him? Guys- it’s Bryce Youngs nutritionist. Welcome him to the board.  So in the SEC did he die when those players hit him? Or do they magically get 2x bigger like Mario eating a mushroom once they get drafted? Good thing he never went against big guys like Jordan Davis, Jalen Carter, Devonte Wyatt because he most certainly would be snapped in half already.

THIS is what is annoying about the Young haters. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Comes out and measures heavier “that’s water weight” but if he stayed 185 “omg he’s too small” 

I mean, no one thinks he’s actually playing north of 200.  Not even the staunchest Young supporter in the media thinks his combine weight was anything but temporary.  NFL defenses are a whole different animal from college defenses even if there are some guys that are going to be in the NFL. With that said, I don’t think the 15-20 lbs difference between his combine weight and playing weight means he’ll automatically snap like a twig the first time someone hits him.  Some little guys are just tough, maybe he is too. CMC was supposedly too small to be running up the middle and yet he did all the time and his only injury problems have had nothing to do with being too small and getting hit. 

• Pie 3

26 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Oh I didn’t know you were the one feeding him? Guys- it’s Bryce Youngs nutritionist. Welcome him to the board.  So in the SEC did he die when those players hit him? Or do they magically get 2x bigger like Mario eating a mushroom once they get drafted? Good thing he never went against big guys like Jordan Davis, Jalen Carter, Devonte Wyatt because he most certainly would be snapped in half already.

THIS is what is annoying about the Young haters. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Comes out and measures heavier “that’s water weight” but if he stayed 185 “omg he’s too small” 

To be fair, both sizes are too small and it wasn't a good look not weighing in at pro day. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

41 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

Why are so many people against BY this feels like 2011 all over again and the Can haters coming out full force. 

U have a bunch of short ppl here who used size as the reason they didn’t make it into sports & Bryce is taking that excuse away from them. LmaoCracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

42 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I mean, no one thinks he’s actually playing north of 200.  Not even the staunchest Young supporter in the media thinks his combine weight was anything but temporary.  NFL defenses are a whole different animal from college defenses even if there are some guys that are going to be in the NFL. With that said, I don’t think the 15-20 lbs difference between his combine weight and playing weight means he’ll automatically snap like a twig the first time someone hits him.  Some little guys are just tough, maybe he is too. CMC was supposedly too small to be running up the middle and yet he did all the time and his only injury problems have had nothing to do with being too small and getting hit. 

By the same token his college playing weight most likely isn't going to be his playing weight in the NFL. If you look at Wilson and Murray they've both gained at least 10lbs since entering the league. Wilson has at times been 20lb heavier than his combine weight.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Billy Goat said:

By the same token his college playing weight most likely isn't going to be his playing weight in the NFL. If you look at Wilson and Murray they've both gained at least 10lbs since entering the league. Wilson has at times been 20lb heavier than his combine weight.

They r gonna tell u that “with his frame, he cannot add weight”Bahahaha.

all of the sudden, some huddlers have become body experts knowing who can or can’t gain weight in the future.

this has been a truly entertaining off season. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Ivory Panther said:

They r gonna tell u that “with his frame, he cannot add weight”Bahahaha.

all of the sudden, some huddlers have become body experts knowing who can or can’t gain weight in the future.

this has been a truly entertaining off season. 

Photos - Seahawks at their NFL Combine

Russell wilson combine photo

Young's height, Richardson's workout all rage at NFL combine | AP News

bryce young combine photo

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Me

• Pie 1