• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Sheena Quick the most reliable reporter when it comes to Panthers news?

CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

I highly doubt you are her, but even so I did state i might be confusing with another female writer.

You’re definitely confusing me with someone else and your in confusion, you’re trying to insult my credibility. Do better ☺️.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, SheenaQ said:

You’re definitely confusing me with someone else and your in confusion, you’re trying to insult my credibility. Do better ☺️.

If you are who you say, you dont have to worry about your credibility here on a fan message board. Welcome and apologies.

Just now, KillerKat said:

If you are who you say, you dont have to worry about your credibility here on a fan message board. Welcome and apologies.

I’m not worried but calling someone racist is pretty inflammatory. As you can see, I could care less about any of the other misconceptions I’ve read about myself on here today. Be blessed. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

33 minutes ago, SheenaQ said:

I’m not worried but calling someone racist is pretty inflammatory. As you can see, I could care less about any of the other misconceptions I’ve read about myself on here today. Be blessed. 

I had been searching because someone else asked me about it after my 2nd post and I was planning on correcting myself. I think I found the podcast from that day. It wasnt Sheena, but someone else. There arent many beat writers for my team and the very few I do hear are on radio through the big market of espn radio. Also not many females that I know of who cover my team. Adam doesnt like the panthers, he says hes only covering it because hes here and that day was a full 3 hours non stop of how bad of a decision Tepper made, how Wilkes earned it (even though he blew the biggest chance ever to win and be in the playoffs), and just a whole Tepper bash fest. If this is really you, again apologies.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I had been searching because someone else asked me about it after my 2nd post and I was planning on correcting myself. I think I found the podcast from that day. It wasnt Sheena, but someone else. There arent many beat writers for my team and the very few I do hear are on radio through the big market of espn radio. Also not many females that I know of who cover my team. Adam doesnt like the panthers, he says hes only covering it because hes here and that day was a full 3 hours non stop of how bad of a decision Tepper made, how Wilkes earned it (even though he blew the biggest chance ever to win and be in the playoffs), and just a whole Tepper bash fest. If this is really you, again apologies.

Apologies accepted. I work really hard to change the way this team is covered (for the better). Fan interaction is a major part of it that is often neglected. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3