• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL: Bryce Young cancels remaining team visits

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

My guess is this is the Texans calling Carolina's bluff on Young.

I think the Panthers prefer Stroud but want to force the trade up from Houston so are making noise about Young. This the Texans' way of responding

Quote Tweet

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

·

5h

#Texans GM Nick Caserio says at his pre-draft press conference that he's received calls from teams looking to trade up to No. 2. 

"Are we open for business? We're open to listening."

My man if nothing else I give you credit for sticking to your guns.

You seem to be riding this Stroud train till if falls off the track. I just hope you stick around when Bryce Young wins ROTY and leads this team to the playoffs in his rookie season. You will love Bryce Young when all is said and done.

Hang in there my guy. Tough times don't last forever!

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You seem to be riding this Stroud train till if falls off the track. I just hope you stick around when Bryce Young wins ROTY and leads this team to the playoffs in his rookie season. You will love Bryce Young when all is said and done.

Many mocks still predicting Stroud.  Houston is Young or burst.  I would so love to trade #1 pick and get extra 1st in return.  Houston won’t be drafting top 5 next year and they know it.  Houston in a shitty position right now if we do indeed drafting Young.

9 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

My guess is this is the Texans calling Carolina's bluff on Young.

I think the Panthers prefer Stroud but want to force the trade up from Houston so are making noise about Young. This the Texans' way of responding

Quote Tweet

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

·

5h

#Texans GM Nick Caserio says at his pre-draft press conference that he's received calls from teams looking to trade up to No. 2. 

"Are we open for business? We're open to listening."

Let it go bro lol. 

If there had been reporting in the last few weeks still saying Stroud was a favorite then you’d have ground to stand on but it’s been nothing but Young for weeks now. National media has said it, Local guys have said it as recently as today…..

Who am I kidding though you’ll just continue to do this up until the pick is announced Thursday lmao

Just now, BlackPanther22 said:

Let it go bro lol. 

If there had been reporting in the last few weeks still saying Stroud was a favorite then you’d have ground to stand on but it’s been nothing but Young for weeks now. National media has said it, Local guys have said it as recently as today…..

Who am I kidding though you’ll just continue to do this up until the pick is announced Thursday lmao

I mean that's the only certain way to know right,  unless you have a time machine

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'll make sure we meet again draft night 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Lame Duck said:

Many mocks still predicting Stroud.  Houston is Young or burst.  I would so love to trade #1 pick and get extra 1st in return.  Houston won’t be drafting top 5 next year and they know it.  Houston in a shitty position right now if we do indeed drafting Young.

Problem is Houston is not interested in trading up. They have a defensive coach. Will Anderson makes more sense for them. They will be in position to get a QB in next years draft. That team is not a QB away right now. They have to build their team like we did. 

Last thing you want is a rookie QB with nothing around him.