• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GM Scott Fitterer on Bryce Rumors..

12 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You started strong there but lost the momentum at the end.  We are talking about a generational talent in Bryce Young and he plays the most important position.  You don’t trade yourself into a position to get him to then trade yourself out of it

And I get that, I actually have the utmost faith in our current personnel. If they’re that convicted in him then they probably shouldn’t move off him for anything. I like Bryce plenty as a prospect and think he’s a lock to be a top 5 pick in every draft ever, but I do think there are some red flags and I like what CJ offers quite a lot as well. But again, I’m just a random guy who’s never played a down of football. I do my scouting by following people I trust on twitter and watching YouTube videos, hardly a perfect science. I’m not saying this is the right opinion, if our FO comes to the determination that Bryce is that much better than the rest then I have faith in them. Just to the average Joe like me I think it’s close enough that I’d trade Bryce for CJ if it meant an extra top 15 pick to go with it.

1 hour ago, Actionman0z said:

Because the media asked questions about him and only him. Minus the 1 question Mike Kaye asked about Corral. 

They didn't have to go at length advocating / defending him like he's already their quarterback.  I'm more convinced than ever now that he's the pick.

4 hours ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

Source (although a newer one for me):

Young has not only canceled his remaining visits but is using that time looking for places to live in the area. 

I believe you.

Fit said outright there was no decision made and no communication with Young.

If so, why is Young looking for houses?  Is Young just shopping online in case he is selected?

Or did Fit just lie?  He said there was no communication and no decision was made.  Was an informal decision and informal/back channel  communication made? 

In any event, something doesn't add up.

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Aaron Wilson posted an article on Twitter stating the bears and Texans had trade talks. One of the proposals was sending the 2 and 12 to the bears for the first pick. It doesn’t state if that’s what the bears asked for or the Texans offered, just curious, if they offered 2 and 12 to Carolina, should they take it? 

You know my answer.

Hell, I'd ask for more, but if that was the ultimate price I wouldn't scream.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

You started strong there but lost the momentum at the end.  We are talking about a generational talent in Bryce Young and he plays the most important position.  You don’t trade yourself into a position to get him to then trade yourself out of it

Yeah....this is just insane. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Get Wrecked Yeah Right GIF by NETFLIX

1 last thing for you this is the definition of spamming:

Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send multiple unsolicited messages (spam) to large numbers of recipients for the purpose of commercial advertising, for the purpose of non-commercial proselytizing, for any prohibited purpose (especially the fraudulent purpose of phishing), or simply repeatedly sending the same message to the same user.