• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer on S2 test

NAS

11 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Where the fug are you looking that you see that?

I'm seeing two rather short, by nfl standard, QBs who used a lot of roll outs, shifting formations and scrambling behind solid college o-lines. We see how that's working for Baker in the league, who was also quite the stud in college. It's going to repeat. 

52 minutes ago, Fright said:

I'm seeing two rather short, by nfl standard, QBs who used a lot of roll outs, shifting formations and scrambling behind solid college o-lines. We see how that's working for Baker in the league, who was also quite the stud in college. It's going to repeat. 

So you really don't know anything about  Bryce. 

You could have just admitted as much. 

• Pie 2

I also believe, particularly after Purdy's limited success, a lot of teams are putting a lot of stock into the S2 testing.  I mentioned this jokingly in another thread, but now if I were a top QB prospect, I would never take this test even if I knew I would score well.  Stroud may now very well be the fourth QB taken off the board because of it.  Again, teams who do highly value this test will now look back on Stroud's career, and put more stock into his receivers and O-line (at least one of his tackles will be a first rounder) as being a key to his success at Ohio State.

• Pie 1

It is pretty obvious that while all of them may have done "Well", Strouds score was definitely the lowest of the 4 QBs or his camp would have addressed it.

We also dont know what well means? is it 80 or higher? 75? We know the other three scored over 90, so Stroud must be in the 80s somewhere going off of context clues. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Fright said:

Please enlighten me. 

If you're too lazy to take the time to know somebody you're going to insult, and say we should pass on, the you are an idiot, and there is zero burden of proof on me to provide it to you. I just know if you knew what others knew, you wouldn't be talking out of your ass like you are. 

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

If you're too lazy to take the time to know somebody you're going to insult, and say we should pass on, the you are an idiot, and there is zero burden of proof on me to provide it to you. I just know if you knew what others knew, you wouldn't be talking out of your ass like you are. 

If you knew anything about Stroud, you wouldn't be ego bound to Young. I'm telling YOU his similarities to a trash QB we had starting previously and you can't refute it. Miss me with the burden of proof BS when YOU'RE the one disputing the differences of Mayfield and Young.... Disprove me, "idiot."

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

15 hours ago, Ezrider1423 said:

Kidding, obviously.  I just have a man crush on Drake Maye. It will be interesting to see how he does with a new OC and receivers 

If UNC QB Drake Maye doesn't get some serious injury, he is going to make some fortunate NFL team a very, very good QB.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Fright said:

If you knew anything about Stroud, you wouldn't be ego bound to Young. I'm telling YOU his similarities to a trash QB we had starting previously and you can't refute it. Miss me with the burden of proof BS when YOU'RE the one disputing the differences of Mayfield and Young.... Disprove me, "idiot."

Stopped reading after this, because you're making assumptions that are wrong. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1