• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer on S2 test

NAS

There's a rumor that said he did poorly then another that says all the top QB's scored well. It's still an unknown. As of now I'd say the tape is the determining factor if they've fully decided on Young. The s2 would only be an additional layer.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

There's a rumor that said he did poorly then another that says all the top QB's scored well. It's still an unknown. As of now I'd say the tape is the determining factor if they've fully decided on Young. The s2 would only be an additional layer.

I think Stroud could make his score public and address the rumors 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, frankw said:

That would only make it worse. Make him seem desperate. Teams already know anyways.

The S2 test creator came out and said there isn't 'one score' to go off, so ignore anyone that says that and that all the top 4 QBs scored well this year.

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, NAS said:

Made it clear today it’s something they believe in.  With rumors that Stroud did poorly, I think it’s clear they are taking Young

Stroud did not do poorly according to the founder of the test. He said all the top QBs did well. 

• Pie 1