• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

My question to you who tf reminds you of RG3?

I mean I kindof laid it out albeit sarcastically on the 4rth page.  Sorry you are having issues with reading competency. 

RG3 - concerns about his frail frame, synder was the last owner to personally go to a pro day, Synder pushed to move up to draft him

Young - Concerns about his frail frame, Tepper (and his wife) personally go to his pro day, Tepper pushes fitt to move to one.

Summary:  We are fuged

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Young - Concerns about his frail frame, Tepper (and his wife) personally go to his pro day, Tepper pushes fitt to move to one.

why does Tepper’s wife bug you so much ?  

if something happens to ole Dave, she is THE owner  better she be involved than not 

and hey, she isn’t the one who hired Rhule…,that was her husband’s brilliant idea 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean I kindof laid it out albeit sarcastically on the 4rth page.  Sorry you are having issues with reading competency. 

RG3 - concerns about his frail frame, synder was the last owner to personally go to a pro day, Synder pushed to move up to draft him

I get it you think frail frame is the reason Young will be RG3 and Tepper is Snyder because he wants his staff to draft Young.

Ladies and Gentleman this is expert analysis these days. You will fit in well with ESPN and all those other debate shows. You talking crazy.

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Tepper wanted Fields. Also RG3’s injury had nothing to do with his frame. Burrow tore his ACL, Smith broke his leg, Teddy tore his knee to pieces. These are leg injuries from twisting and turning the wrong way, I’m not sure size has anything to do with it…

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Now why couldn’t Stroud beat Michigan?

He Fail New York Knicks GIF by Indiana Pacers in the big games. Yeah, the playoff game was sort of important, but you know the alumni and OSU fanbase wanted the Michigan game more than the playoff game especially since Stroud and Co lost in 2021 too.

Joking(maybe) aside, dude just couldn't handle the rush last year. Stroud played fairly well in the first half but in the second Michigan started getting in his face and getting a few hits on him, especially in the late 3rd and early 4th. That's all it took to force Stroud to make some mistakes and cost them the game.

Stroud had the same issue in other games throughout the season even though OSU won them. That's why people said he couldn't play under pressure or handle the pass rush. It's also why so many thought the Georgia game was such a revelation. The playoff game was Stroud's best game of the season bar none. That said, even Georgia didn't get to Stroud a lot that game. OSU's line was freaking elite last year.

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

if something happens to ole Dave, she is THE owner  better she be involved than not 

and hey, she isn’t the one who hired Rhule…,that was her husband’s brilliant idea 

where in my post do you get the sense that she bugs me? 

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

Someone mentioned something about certain posters here who have a problem with women. Not sure if it's true but these comments make it seem like there is a possibility it could be true.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

He's part of the

Just teasing.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Caleb Willaims is smaller than RG3.... @mrcompletely11has spoken. Caleb williams fuged. might as well write him off. 

Its not me that has spoken those were the negatives on rg3 coming out.  Believe it or not but his career was ended prematurely.   If you choose not to believe the knocks on him thats cool but the proof is in the pudding