• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

27 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Brilliant response..look at the numbers and what happened to rg knee and tell me what you think and stop being a ....

Folks seem to be tiptoeing around it but it is much easier to say out loud. Apologies but I am not one for inference so I am seeking guidance. 

Based on originally post and follow up are u saying BY is has great traits but is small and will therefore have knee problems?  

That may be a tad too specific, so to broaden it, are you implying that he may just not work out because he is short?

If so, I am glad you brought that up. It’s about time someone did. Kudos for bringing up the topic no one else would. 

To be fair, RGIII looked like the real deal till he decided to be a crash dummy. That guy would dive head into 2 linebackers to get to the first down. Cleary he wasn't going to hold up and it cost him a pretty good career had he played more Bryce's style.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

RG3 tore his ACL and LCL because of the shitty field and shannahan’s ignorance. It had nothing to do with his size.

amazing how people forget how terrible the field conditions were that year at FedEx field.

Our own field has already generated complaints.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Folks seem to be tiptoeing around it but it is much easier to say out loud. Apologies but I am not one for inference so I am seeking guidance. 

Based on originally post and follow up are u saying BY is has great traits but is small and will therefore have knee problems?  

That may be a tad too specific, so to broaden it, are you implying that he may just not work out because he is short?

If so, I am glad you brought that up. It’s about time someone did. Kudos for bringing up the topic no one else would. 

Moreso the "keep plays alive, intangibles, mobile move the pocket" that's what led to the injuries but it's all by fans can say he does best.

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

RG3 - concerns about his frail frame, synder was the last owner to personally go to a pro day, Synder pushed to move up to draft him

Young - Concerns about his frail frame, Tepper (and his wife) personally go to his pro day, Tepper pushes fitt to move to one.

Summary:  We are fuged

I mean they both attended CJ's too, so if it's Stroud did the owner make that call too?

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Moreso the "keep plays alive, intangibles, mobile move the pocket" that's what led to the injuries but it's all by fans can say he does best.

thats the bigger issue, if/when young gets hurt the debate will shift that it wasnt because of his frame much like murray, tua, rg3 etc.  But being bigger simply helps you absorb some of those scrambles and hits.   Getting beaten on like those dudes mentioned takes a toll on your body and at some point something breaks.  ACL, ankle, ribs, concussion.  Something breaks

• Flames 1