• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Bryce Young scored 98 out of 99 on his S2 cognitive test

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Linville and I both stated numerous times that since he skipped the combine and didnt weigh in charlotte there was no way in hell I would take that #1 overall.  If he would have thrown he would have gotten fuging embarrassed 

It was always a case that doing anything other than water weight would hurt his value. Good agent and meh prospect. People still don't want to admit he is as limited as he clearly is on the field.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It was always a case that doing anything other than water weight would hurt his value. Good agent and meh prospect. People still don't want to admit he is as limited as he clearly is on the field.

I was really hoping he’d show up to camp looking like he added some real weight over the offseason. It was a real let down when he showed up looking the same. I would’ve settled for some newbie gains but we didn’t even get that 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Keep bumping these threads lol

We were talking about the S2 score in another thread which spurred on finding this one. I think S2 in the title thread only revealed a handful of threads so it made it easy to find real fast. Finding other offseason hot takes would be harder. 

7 minutes ago, Teddy2SuperBowlHeartBreaks said:

This is why it was worth it to draft him imo. IF they can figure out a way to make it work we would have a sustainable path to contention for the next decade, maybe more with the way QBs are protected in todays game. Him not needing to rely on his physical ability to win FOOTBALL games is an absurd trait to possess and impossible to defend. But if also isn't a complete statue in the pocket either. Bryce may pan out, he may be a huge bust, but he was always worth trading up for and drafting.

I mean, there's probably folks sitting in boardrooms who could score very well on the S2 test but they lack the physical ability to play QB in the NFL. At some point there are simply physical prerequisites that no amount of mental ability will be able to overcome. I hope Bryce is on the right side of that line.