• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddle me this?

Gerry Green

Just now, rippadonn said:

Matt Corral is more like Cam than BY. YOU are in the past with your 5'10" 185lb pocket mouse, accounting wizard, scrambled pocket passing, water walking, woman stealing, limo riding, best smallest, not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean, best thinnest, Chosen Anderson but no rush yards because he can't, QB is going to show the NFL something new?

I don’t think there is anyone on this site that can make me laugh as consistently as you do. This is high level stuff.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

ripp stanning for Richardson lets me know that I should be grateful we aren't picking him.

But if Pete Carroll gets ahold of him... look out.

Yeah that girl is the prettiest but the one with all that confidence and no body is the one for me!

That's you right?! 

I like a little something something

Smack That Dance GIF by Yella Beezy

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Matt Corral is more like Cam than BY. YOU are in the past with your 5'10" 185lb pocket mouse, accounting wizard, scrambled pocket passing, water walking, woman stealing, limo riding, best smallest, not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean, best thinnest, Chosen Anderson but no rush yards because he can't, QB is going to show the NFL something new?

cricket GIF

I think at this point you're just screaming into the wind hoping that something makes sense 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

LMAO I'm going to miss these pre-draft shitposts

25 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Brother you are lost

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You gotta give up on Matt Corral and Kyle Trask, man. The NFL has.

They still getting them checks, what are you guys actually talking about. They are in the NFL. One play away. That's damn good, I'd be proud if either of my sons were in the NFL like THEM you speak of sideways.

12 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

They still getting them checks, what are you guys actually talking about. They are in the NFL. One play away. That's damn good, I'd be proud if either of my sons were in the NFL like THEM you speak of sideways.

Just got whiplash from the speed of those goalposts moving.

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

One played in a QB friendly system with a top 10 OL where both OTs will be going top 40 in the draft while also throwing to 5 WRs who did or will go top 15 in Their draft.

Vs a guy coming from a NFL system playing under a NFL OC/QB coach.  With a OL that wasn’t even top 100 Nationally with a not so good WR group.

this might be the absolute dumbest fuging argument in the history of the internet.   Young played at fuging bama, home of the 5 star athlete cry me a fuging river

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1