• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddle me this?

Gerry Green

31 minutes ago, travisura said:

Just got whiplash from the speed of those goalposts moving.

I knew Kyle Trask was a second rounder, everyone knows that's a hard road in itself. Kyle Trask is 3yrs deep now competing for the job.

Matt Corral is one Bryce Young away from starting foreverrrrr.

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

this might be the absolute dumbest fuging argument in the history of the internet.   Young played at fuging bama, home of the 5 star athlete cry me a fuging river

Yeah.  Because being a 5 star automatically means your a good player at the next level.  Guess teams should draft DJU because he was the 2nd highest rated QB to come out of HS.

By this same stupid logic.  We had the best QB room in the NFL last year with 2 former top 3 picks.

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

this might be the absolute dumbest fuging argument in the history of the internet.   Young played at fuging bama, home of the 5 star athlete cry me a fuging river

Yeah cool. Name his WR that are getting drafted this year? Or his OL? Which “five star” guys are you hoping fall to us? “How dare you question Stroud!” “But but… he played at Bama and that automatically means it’s even!” Shouting this garbage for weeks. Like we’ve said 47391 times. Young has his flaws and things in question. As does Stroud. He’s played on kindergarten difficulty in his college career. No one aside from maybe Burrow was surrounded by more and better nfl level talent.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Answer this HONESTLY. Remove Stroud and Young from their teams. Which offense would you rather have? I don’t think it’s even a question.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

poor bryce its a damn shame bama and saban totally neglected the talent during his tenure.  Man that sucks he only had the top 1 and 2 classes in the ncaa

Are you gonna ignore the questions or continue crap talking? Which Bama WR do you want us to draft? I get that he has Jameson who couldn’t crack the OSU starting lineup and middle of the road Metchie (prayers), but I mean … Marvin Harrison JR, Garrett Wilson who won ROTY with Zach Wilson as qb, Chris Olave putting up 1000 with Andy Dalton, JSN in 2021, and Egbuka being a carbon copy of JSN… if ya bring up Gibbs- also bring up Henderson because he goes first or second for RB next year. 

Let’s all stop pretending the things around people don’t matter. Ask Justin Fields how much it hurts not having adequate WR around him. 67-9 td int in college to 24-21 in the nfl. Obviously it’s on him large part too. But I bet you this year it looks better for em than last. THIS is the issue I’ve drawn from Stroud ALL year. We’ve seen the ceiling for the talent around him that he’ll ever play with (we won’t ever supplement what OSU did for him) and when things are meh to ok, what is he? We don’t know.

• Flames 2

3 hours ago, Varking said:

I’m 100% on board that he is our guy. But I won’t gaslight myself into believing he doesn’t have these flaws. 

Everyone has flaws. If one or the other of these guys didn't have flaws, there wouldn't be a debate. It boils down to how the coaching staff feels they can best address the issues and ultimately,  it's their decision.  Going on and on about it doesn't solve a thing. The coaching staff isn't looking at these threads thinking "You know "Joe blow" over here makes a good point. Let's do that." At the end of the day it's a crap shoot. Always has been. 

5 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

We were told Bryce had the best line in college. Yet he still has to run around to make plays.

Bama WRs are still some of the best in college. Give me a break on no talent.

Plenty of QBs get the ball out. Why can't Bryce. Maybe scheme him a better O next time?

His OL last year was not great at all.  Neither were his WRs.  Jesus, homework man

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

33 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I knew Kyle Trask was a second rounder, everyone knows that's a hard road in itself. Kyle Trask is 3yrs deep now competing for the job.

Matt Corral is one Bryce Young away from starting foreverrrrr.

They just signed Baker to start over Trask just like he did over Corral. Baker starting over your guys is a bad look. Also Corral can’t stay healthy. You are concerned about Young’s durability while Corral was injured in college and couldn’t make it through the preseason last year. 
cbs lol GIF by HULU

4 hours ago, Varking said:

Wrong. 

For those who want to keep saying this, watch these two videos:

Clip after clip of throwing dudes open under pressure while having to move AND throwing dimes. Throws Bryce Young has never made. 

And you can watch below to see where Young struggles. 

Both guys have their pluses and minuses but somehow Stroud has developed this weird reputation he doesn’t move around, make dudes miss, and that his guys are just wide open. This past season Alabama WRs were more wide open than OSU WRs. Stroud constantly threw the ball into tight windows. Which translates to the NFL. Young does not. 

Young threw into tight windows plenty. Come on, dude.

• Pie 1