• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Draft Odds?

joemac

6 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

There have long been rumors that the teams liked Levis a lot more than the fans. There was also that rumor that Tepper loved Levis months ago.Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

If we trade back one spot and get the 12th pick and still get young, holy poo fitt is the man 

34 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I said this on another post, but my guess would be that we made a deal with Houston for 12 & 2 for pick 1 and Levis is the guy in that scenario.

I’ll happily take Levis at 2 if we get Houston’s first next year.  If we doesn’t play like we hope we can draft another next year. 

Levis is reportedly doing very well lately with work ethic, football knowledge, and scored high on the S2 processing test. He's a lock to go in the top 4 now, with Houston seriously considering him at 2. I don't think he goes #1 though, Charlie Campbell has connections inside the draft room and its been Young all along. Maybe Carolina is baiting Houston into trading up to 1 and threatening that the Colts are also wanting to trade to 1

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Man if Houston moved up with us and took him #1 I would be excited 

Why would they even need to do that though?  Unless they're convinced that we really are going to take him at 1, and they desperately want him over Young or Stroud or whatever.