• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich: Panthers have made their decision

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Do you remember the Fitt quotes a few days ago when he put Bryce Young above the rest?

If Levis is the guy why didn't he single him out?

You're seriously asking why an NFL GM wouldn't just throw something out there to give away who he's picking?

Yikes 🙄

I believe Young is the pick (same as most of us) but have mercy what a dumb line of reasoning 😖

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Fitt just a few days ago said Young stood out above the other QB's. Cmon man don't let a random reddit insider try to convince you otherwise.

Trading up to the #1 pick for Levis doesn't even seem realistic. We would be crucified if we drafted him #1. Some things just don't make sense. This fake rumor is one of those things.

The fan base would be pissed off and we'd be a laughingstock in the league and media

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, stan786 said:

“There were inclinations early… the conviction built gradually for us coaches… the scouts were ahead of us”

Sounds like Fitt knew who he wanted and Reich liked him but needed to go through the process and confirm what he thought originally.

yup. Fitt and them have been convicted of Bryce since day 1

Edited by therealmjl

If we pick anyone other than Young at #1 we will get graded terribly and become a laughing stock by the media pundits. None of the other QB's are close. At #9 I would've been fine with any, hell I would've been ok with getting Van Ness at #9 and then Hooker or McKee at #39 or the other 2nd that was traded. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

16 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Fitt just a few days ago said Young stood out above the other QB's. Cmon man don't let a random reddit insider try to convince you otherwise.

Trading up to the #1 pick for Levis doesn't even seem realistic. We would be crucified if we drafted him #1. Some things just don't make sense. This fake rumor is one of those things.

Did you read what I wrote? 

18 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Do you remember the Fitt quotes a few days ago when he put Bryce Young above the rest?

If Levis is the guy why didn't he single him out?

Cmon guys on reddit make up fake rumors all the time. More than likely someone is trolling Levis. 

Get your #9 jerseys they coming in hot.

Chill dude lol, I still think it’s Young until something more concrete comes out that would make me think otherwise.