• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis #1 to the Panthers Confirmed

tukafan21

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

^^^ Did a mod edit my post or does this site automatically change The Golden Calf of Bristol's name when you put it in a post?

(guess I'm about to find out when I hit enter here lol)

You must be new here. That's been a thing for years. 

• Pie 5

10 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

Can’t wait til 9pm tomorrow so this poo can stop. Who tf is a Nick Adams anyway? 

I have this discussion with my friend all the time, who really is Nick Adams?

We go back and forth on if he's just a crazy Trumper or if he's just a straight parody account.  I argue that he was a big Trumper who realized playing into it can get him more clicks, some of it is too wild to be "real"

But you get gems like this tweeted out back-to-back, it's actually a funny account to read through I think regardless of what side your politics fall on.

1509922416_ScreenShot2023-04-26at3_55_25PM.png.62b98a0d4dc105a2b484b9182f5be706.png

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

Can’t wait til 9pm tomorrow so this poo can stop. Who tf is a Nick Adams anyway? 

He's as soft as the Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man but insists on calling himself an alpha male at every opportunity. I can't tell if it's a gag or he's just that delusional. At any rate, it's really not worth expending much brain power to find out.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

^^^ Did a mod edit my post or does this site automatically change The Golden Calf of Bristol's name when you put it in a post?

(guess I'm about to find out when I hit enter here lol)

Try typing S…c….a…m Newton too. (Without the dots).

• Flames 1