• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

I don’t understand why people have shilled for this team so hard 

i dont give a poo about the broncos. However, your statement about them being stacked is so wildly inaccurate that I dont even comprehend why you even said it - unless the intent was to just lie...... 

Edited by TheCasillas

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

i dont give a poo about the broncos. However, your statement about them being stacked is so wildly inaccurate that I dont even comprehend why you even said it - unless the intent was to just lie...... 

So in PFF’s system a plus 70 grade is generally regarded as being good. I think you’re making a good point, just not the one you intended to make. There’s better players there than I think you’re giving credit for. I’m encouraged though that they are largely later picks in the draft. 

11 minutes ago, Growl said:

So in PFF’s system a plus 70 grade is generally regarded as being good. I think you’re making a good point, just not the one you intended to make. There’s better players there than I think you’re giving credit for. I’m encouraged though that they are largely later picks in the draft. 

thats not PFF's rating system... that Lineup's rating algorythm that they use for performance metrics that they report back to vegas for analytic gambling and core position performance. They keep it simple.... if you are in the green... you are good .. if you are yellow you are okay... if you are red.. you are bad. AS you can see from the excerpt below they compare players against other players at their position.

There are a lot of ways to value an NFL player, but our Lineups Player Rating has come up with a unique way to rank each player by position. You will see some of the top names in football with fairly high ratings, but there are some names that might surprise you. Sample sizes in the NFL are often small, so we look at things on a more recent scale. Injuries might throw a wrench into things, but if they come back healthy and produce, then that rating will be up in no time. There are a lot of unique ways to bring value to your team and produce big numbers, you have those possession wide receivers, and then the big red zone threats. The same goes for running backs who can pound the rock 20 times a game and those who only see the field on passing downs. Every player has their shot to build up their rating. Once you’re explored players, check out our Team Ratings page for overall team ratings, defense ratings and special teams ratings.

Keanu Reeves Thank You GIF by NETFLIX

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Still trying, I see 😄

I get that you want my attention dude, but I'm afraid I have more interesting things to do and discuss 😁

like post on the huddle from your couch all day every day

Edited by Growl