• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

16 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

I didn’t need a correction for why he was criticized. IDGAF if Tampa was inconvenienced and that was immaterial to my post anyway. I thought it was ironic/funny that Saleh got blasted a couple days ago and now one of his main competitors may have lost their LT for the season at a joint practice. His reasoning for “being a douche” was the chippiness (potential injuries) on day 2 of joint practices and that was kind of confirmed by Armstead’s injury.

I'm not sure anything was "confirmed" by Armstead's injury.  There was no mention of chippiness or anything out of the ordinary on the play where he got injured.  In fact, it was the first play of team drills for what appears to be a result of pretty standard contact.  Armstead has a lengthy injury history so this isn't some crazy shock injury that you can reasonably chalk up to having anything to do with it being a joint practice.  The fact that it was a joint practice is what appears to be "immaterial" to borrow your language.

Edited by MasterAwesome

8 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

You still got it wrong.  Not a problem with his opinion of 2 day joint practices.  Problem is not honoring his commitment.

Huh? What did I say was wrong? Saleh said why he didn’t like day 2s. I said zero about his commitment because I could care less if he F’d over Tampa. I am glad we are so concerned about Tampa’s plight, lol.

2 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Huh? What did I say was wrong? Saleh said why he didn’t like day 2s. I said zero about his commitment because I could care less if he F’d over Tampa. I am glad we are so concerned about Tampa’s plight, lol.

You said that is why we were criticizing him.  That is the part you got wrong.

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

I'm not sure anything was "confirmed" by Armstead's injury.  There was no mention of chippiness or anything out of the ordinary on the play where he got injured.  In fact, it was the first play of team drills for what appears to be a result of pretty standard contact.  Armstead has a lengthy injury history so this isn't some crazy shock injury that you can reasonably chalk up to having anything to do with it being a joint practice.  The fact that it was a joint practice is what appears to be "immaterial" to borrow your language.

Damn, you folks and your aliases are all out right now. I’m so sorry that I found something ironic because we had a big thread on Saleh and joint practices and then a key player on one of his two top rivals goes down in a joint practice the day after everyone was bashing him. Have fun thinking you guys got me on a technicality if that makes you feel better. We all win that way!

16 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

You said that is why we were criticizing him.  That is the part you got wrong.

Dear lord. Saleh himself said what I said. I’ll let you win. I did a bad job of describing the ironic link between his cancelling day 2 of joint practices with Tampa (those poor guys) because he saw no benefit in day 2 due to injury risks and his #2 competitor (behind Bills) possibly losing their LT in a joint practice on day 2 of joint practices with Houston.

He still needs an MRI but is seems like Armstead may be fine as well, which is great since he’s not a Saint.

7 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Knock on wood.....lol

"And if anyone is interested in this fine, future hall of famer, we will reluctantly consider parting with him for a mere third-round draft choice.  It will be painful for us and a huge loss, but sometimes you have to do what is best for the young man."

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Damn, you folks and your aliases are all out right now. I’m so sorry that I found something ironic because we had a big thread on Saleh and joint practices and then a key player on one of his two top rivals goes down in a joint practice the day after everyone was bashing him. Have fun thinking you guys got me on a technicality if that makes you feel better. We all win that way!

You’re the one coming across as an alias…FOR ROBERT SALEH 😧