• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Everyone has that one nightmare of a relative in their family.

Hopefully they're remote. If they're immediate family, ugh 😩

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. -- Jackson Mahomes, the brother of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, was booked into jail Wednesday on aggravated sexual battery charges over an alleged altercation at a Kansas restaurant in late February, the Associated Press reported.

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

CB market... 

This was one FA CB that I wanted to kick the tires on. Will have to see final numbers, but $6M is too rich for my blood. 

Thought he could be a good #3 and step in to a #2 boundary role in a pinch. As long as he wasn't depended upon for CB1 or constant CB2 burn, could've been a solid vet addition.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

12 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

This was one FA CB that I wanted to kick the tires on. Will have to see final numbers, but $6M is too rich for my blood. 

Thought he could be a good #3 and step in to a #2 boundary role in a pinch. As long as he wasn't depended upon for CB1 or constant CB2 burn, could've been a solid vet addition.

Yeah the market is super thin, not a great year for us to need FA help. Any camp cuts from other teams will probably be sideways moves from Keith Taylor/CJ etc

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly can't remember any talk of him being crazy before that.

One of my neighbors as a kid was in a car wreck and had a pretty severe concussion. He was never the same afterwards. He ended up with all kinds of personality problems. TBIs are no joke and Burflict should have been tossed from the NFL immediately. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

One of my neighbors as a kid was in a car wreck and had a pretty severe concussion. He was never the same afterwards. He ended up with all kinds of personality problems. TBIs are no joke and Burflict should have been tossed from the NFL immediately. 

Yeah, a good buddy of mine in HS was wild and crazy as hell but good as gold. Like a wild man who'd do anything on a dare but had a good heart. Anyway, I got a call when I was a sophomore in college that Danny had been in a car wreck. Well, no poo. That's like a weekly occurrence. No, this one's bad. He'd gone airborne and snapped a telephone pole on half basically with his skull. He survived but he just wasn't the same person. Probably cost him 30 IQ points and he had minimal control over his emotions. He had a hair trigger temper that just didn't exist prior to the accident. He didn't have a mean bone in his body before that.

Take that and add millions of dollars and you get the current version of Antonio Brown.