• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Devils Round 2 Game 1 Wednesday 7pm

At this point, this feels like loose, free house money, and despite that we felt some round 1 pressure after getting up 3-1, I think we both have the experience to handle it and we'll be playing looser. If our goalies hold up like they did vs NYI I think we advance.  NJ has a lot of speed, but our defense as a whole is much better than the Rangers.  If we can contain Hughes I love our chances, and I feel like if we can crack their young goalie early the series could be over before it theoretically starts.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

This series is going to be BONKERS.

Series is going 6 games....*MINIMUM*.

And it's not going to be boring, sh-tty Rags-style either with Cheap-shot sh*theads.

Skill vs. Skill. 

Like Hockey is supposed to be.

I just hope the Referees don't take it upon themselves to be all like :

cm punk wwe GIF

And start calling Bullsh-t penalties on either team.

Either call them on both or don't call them at all. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, RJK said:

Here’s to a good series boys. These teams have history so it should be a fun one. Hope everyone stays healthy and puts on a show Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

It should be a fun one. And having a few resident Devils fans in the mix will definitely make this board more entertaining for the next couple weeks. 

However, since I like you guys, I feel I must warn you. Once the puck drops and my consciousness disassociates into the greater whole that is Caniac Nation, I can no longer be held responsible for the thoughts that flow through my fingertips, into my keyboard and onto this beautiful thought space. It may be vulgar or violent or even distasteful. But it comes from a place of love! Such is the beauty of twisted fanaticism.

I once shared such love for the Panthers. I even caused a family of 4 to leave the stadium early by screaming for the defense to eat Mike Evans babies. An overweight used car salesman took that love from me. I haven't offended onlookers with the vitriolic outpouring of the greater, collective Panther in years!

Rather than lament what I have lost I chose to reinvest that psychic energy into something more deserving of my ecstatic dissolution!

1864659899_giphy(1).gif.36f8f5c5f0369a1a5218850b42c0e9df.gif

I may insult your state, your players, your coach, your fans or even your sensibilities. Just know that, deep down, once the final horn blows, I still love you!

And, to prove it, here is the musical styling of Shirtless Dougie Hamilton...

• Pie 1
  • The D 1