• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils Game 5 Round 2 7pm

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am very concerned about Florida, so I want to see them get dragged deep by Toronto. 

After that it's basically Oettinger that I am scared of. 

TBH, this path looks very doable. I can't believe I am saying it but it really does.

Oettinger is human. I agree on Florida though. That is going to be a brutal brutal series if it happens though. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Stumpy said:

Metropolitan gonna be murderers row for the next half decade!

Rags def about to fall off after trying to buy a ring and getting bounced. But that’s neither here nor there. Tonight is for the canes. Enjoy it lads 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Just now, Harbingers said:

Oettinger is human. I agree on Florida though. That is going to be a brutal brutal series if it happens though. 

Hence why I want to see them go at least 6. Plus they do have a +1 Staal advantage.

Oettinger isn’t human enough. I don't want to face the best goalie in the NHL in the Finals.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Florida is very similar to NJ. They both rely on counters and odd man rushes. Honestly, I think we match up pretty well with them, much like NJ. Florida's depth of scorers is concerning, but their defense is lightyears worse than NJ.

• Pie 2

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

Florida is very similar to NJ. They both rely on counters and odd man rushes. Honestly, I think we match up pretty well with them, much like NJ. Florida's depth of scorers is concerning, but their defense is lightyears worse than NJ.

Ya but they have a much bigger mean streak than the devils. Fug head is going to be a pain in the ass if they start going down. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1