• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Eastern Conf Finals Game 1 Thursday 8pm

TT was on the Staal line with Necas at practice today. I imagine he stays there and works his way up. 

*edit* just saw y’all had an entire conversation about this. 

I think Tuevo plays. We have to take advantage of Florida’s pk which has been abominable in the playoffs. That could be a major x-factor over a series and TT improves our pp immensely even as just a facilitator. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 3
  • The D 1

7 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

TT was on the Staal line with Necas at practice today. I imagine he stays there and works his way up. 

*edit* just saw y’all had an entire conversation about this. 

I think Tuevo plays. We have to take advantage of Florida’s pk which has been abominable in the playoffs. That could be a major x-factor over a series and TT improves our pp immensely even as just a facilitator. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they wait a game or 2 before inserting him (especially if we don't go 2-0 at home), unless he is 80% or better. I don't think they want to rush him back and have him re-break his hand

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they wait a game or 2 before inserting him (especially if we don't go 2-0 at home), unless he is 80% or better. I don't think they want to rush him back and have him re-break his hand

I think they’re rushing him back lol

He says he’s ready idk

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

68% of conference final teams win series after winning game 1.  Let's get it.

Saw a stat that I knew in the back of my head but made me stop and think--we have been to two conference finals in 2019 and 2009 since 2006--but we have not WON a conference finals game since 2006.  Any win against FLA (I am not calling them by their mascot's name. That's our football team, sry.) is territory we haven't reached in 17 years.  Enjoy these moments friends.

LETS GO CANES

• Pie 3