• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers ECF game 2 Saturday 8pm

Just now, WelshPanther said:

Need to grind out a win. Not sure how we do it though. They seem to be more physical on forecheck, winning face offs and look more likely to score.

Need a third like Thursday. Come on lads!

Keep doing what we are doing. We have have A+ after A+. They will go in. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

That was the most 8+ chances the cane have ever had that didn’t go in. We keep that up. We’ll score a couple in the third.

lol, we are getting worked. And shooting weak poo at an elite goalie on a heater. Hope Rod gets ‘em going because we are on the verge of going down 2-0. Me having belief is irrelevant. We are running into an unfortunate buzzsaw and that’s just the facts. Being realistic is better for your mental health. 

At the very least it looks like we belong here unlike last time with the Bruins. Not losing hope, but if we go down 2-0 or get swept it will be another wasted season. 

I just don't see what else the team can do. Against any goalie we faced so far we should be up by 2 or 3 goals. 

Guys need to turn it on in the 3rd and not go to another OT.

3 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

lol, we are getting worked. And shooting weak poo at an elite goalie on a heater. Hope Rod gets ‘em going because we are on the verge of going down 2-0. Me having belief is irrelevant. We are running into an unfortunate buzzsaw and that’s just the facts. Being realistic is better for your mental health. 

Baring some miracle I think if we go down 2-0 we are getting swept. People may not like it but that is the reality of it.

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

At the very least it looks like we belong here unlike last time with the Bruins. Not losing hope, but if we go down 2-0 or get swept it will be another wasted season. 

I just don't see what else the team can do. Against any goalie we faced so far we should be up by 2 or 3 goals. 

Guys need to turn it on in the 3rd and not go to another OT.

We shot tons of pucks during the regular season against different goalies and only scored 2 goals. We just have to put the puck in net like always. We’re facing an excellent goalie not godzilla. I give the Canes a chance here it’s not like we’re behind.