• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Game 3 ECF 8pm

Like look at Freddie's uninspiring pad design. It's very Cary Price levels of class which is fine, but tell me you wouldn't net a fuging hatty per shift if your goalie was rocking this 

Nedeljkovic.jpg.072d063e94a495e23106f44ef01431e2.jpg

Nedeljkovic never became the dominant ner presence I envisioned him to develop into, but his pad design was fuging slick

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Good God get a grip. This Florida team beat a Bruins team that many were calling the best of all time. It’s not like they suck, they are getting the best goaltending you will ever see.

It can change in an instant though. Got to keep playing.

Bobrovsky is not this goalie. But knowing our luck he’s not going to implode until the finals when Vegas gets their first cup 

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

How many of those guys are left in the playoffs?

Domi and Barbashev? I’m not exactly sure those guys move the needle.

Anyone that could score, more specifically on the pp, with Rod as the coach would help this team big time. Go and look back at the threads that were made for options. Im not doing the homework for you.

Just now, TheMaulClaw said:

I've learned a lot this series. First we win with Svech. Secondly, Necas and Aho are fools gold

Aho has been pretty good in the series. He is working with a line of Jarvis (2nd-3rd liner at his current level) and a 4th liner. That's pretty much like putting McJesus with 2 scrubs and being surprised if McJesus struggled to do anything.

Necas I agree with. He has kind of reverted back to his last year's self of being to tentative when he should be firing the puck on net 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Anyone that could score, more specifically on the pp, with Rod as the coach would help this team big time. Go and look back at the threads that were made for options. Im not doing the homework for you.

Your not doing any work… you have no one to choose from cause none of the guys have made a difference.

Florida didn’t even pick anyone up and look where they are. It probably helps that they have a healthy roster but according to you that doesn’t matter…

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Aho has been pretty good in the series. He is working with a line of Jarvis (2nd-3rd liner at his current level) and a 4th liner. That's pretty much like putting McJesus with 2 scrubs and being surprised if McJesus struggled to do anything.

Necas I agree with. He has kind of reverted back to his last year's self of being to tentative when he should be firing the puck on net 

He is not worth what he is getting paid. Notoriously lacks production in the playoffs.

Bob isn't always this level of good because no goalie is. Cam Ward NEVER maintained his Conn Smythe performance levels but nobody doubts he was an absolute monster in net.

Yall best stop pretending Bob is just another goalie. Dude is different and always has been.

• Pie 1