• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA’s

4 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Completely a chemistry issue with his new WRs. Threw those passes with ease at Bama. 

He was underthrowing guys at bama last year. Receivers have to slow down or turn around to make catches on deep passes. The end result always makes it look easy. Of course his new receivers don't know him well yet. 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

He was underthrowing guys at bama last year. Receivers have to slow down or turn around to make catches on deep passes. The end result always makes it look easy. Of course his new receivers don't know him well yet. 

Here comes this dude making stuff up again

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Watched a lot of his snaps and saw every snap he played at Tennessee and I'm not seeing that on tape at all...

Just now, frankw said:

So he had two underthrows and one overthrow. You don't want to see that but it sounds like chemistry also has a role.

So what's the verdict guys should we give him training camp or should we start shopping him now? 🤔

PNP sounds like a moron in that clip (shocking). Big Katt paws up.

Completely oblivious to chemistry.

3 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Here comes this dude making stuff up again

I dont have to make up anything dude, he is a panther now and everything is on display for everybody to see themselves. Im repeating what someone else said at practice and im making stuff up? Atleast The video backs up what i been saying, miss me with the bs. 

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, pantherj said:

PNP liked Corral's passes better and I agree. Young was struggling. If you didn't know who was who, you would think the starter would be Corral.

Corral passes looked real crisp. Gotta give him props. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, therealmjl said:

PNP sounds like a moron in that clip (shocking). Big Katt paws up.

Completely oblivious to chemistry.

I wouldn't say that. Immediately after he shares the clip and his thoughts he summarizes it with the disclaimer that it's practice and Young needs some more time creating chemistry with the group and that we know he can and had made those throws. It's a bummer but clearly some folks here who wanted another QB are quietly rooting against him. I don't see the point of even following the team under that mentality but they're gonna do what they're gonna do.

21 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

With 2 underthrows and 1 OVERthrow, logically what do you think the issue is?  Arm strength wouldn't make sense because one was overthrown.  It's timing/chemistry.  Hell Baker was missing a 5 yard pass in a clip with his new offense in Tampa.