• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's Making The Trip To Addlanta Sept 10th

OceanPanther

Addlanta is one of the few 'opposing fan' simi friendly place to visit.. It is a stadium our fans can take over by the 3rd quarter..  The worse the team you visit is ( falcons ), the nicer the opposing fans are. If they know they suck, they don't get as heated.. 

Nu Awleans is the worst in game experience because of opposing fans..  4 hours of vulgar yelling just gets old after a while..  you start wondering if they're going to act on their rants.  ( worst in our division ) 

• Pie 2

23 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Atlanta is a vibe, but im not going there for a Falcons game. Sorry but I don't support spending my money on division rivals in their stadium.

Safe to say I will never visit the Falcons/Saints stadium.

I have never been sitting in our stadium and thought "gee it sure is nice of all these opposing fans to be spending money in our stadium, don't they realize that helps us"

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

On 6/10/2023 at 10:13 AM, OceanPanther said:

Addlanta is one of the few 'opposing fan' simi friendly place to visit.. It is a stadium our fans can take over by the 3rd quarter..  The worse the team you visit is ( falcons ), the nicer the opposing fans are. If they know they suck, they don't get as heated.. 

Nu Awleans is the worst in game experience because of opposing fans..  4 hours of vulgar yelling just gets old after a while..  you start wondering if they're going to act on their rants.  ( worst in our division ) 

But most of them have on dresses and heels so before they act on any of their rants they will have to have their buddies Chuck and Willard hold their purses which leaves plenty of time to throw a punch or two.

1 hour ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

It takes 283 minutes for me to get from my house to the Falcons stadium.  I might just take a road trip. 

When I used to do the ATL-CAR I-85 drive weekly, I tracked the metro-to-metro travel time as "227 miles". 

Best I ever did between those two tracking points was 3 hours, but a friend did it in 2.5 hours. That's definitely NOT recommended.  Generally speaking, I figure 3.5 hours but it's creeping up to 4 for no reason.

On 6/10/2023 at 10:13 AM, OceanPanther said:

I actually had a pretty good experience in Nola in 2017.  All the fans around me were great and they had a good team that year.  Now had we have won it may have been different.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Future of the Funchise said:

Well... I guess I'll be there... Since I live in this poo hole of a town...

Kinda nice seeing Bryce’s first game ,, on the road,, hostile territory,, Kerry Collins didn’t get to start his first game.. we watched as Frank Reich led me the team.. it’s probably the best loss I’ve ever seen,, as we were an expansion team,, and lost in overtime.  
I think Bryce will say playing in Baton Rouge at night was harder ( after the Panthers come away with the W ). I’m excited about this team