• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Miller!

10 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Not really sure what y’all think I’m saying. It’s shaming somebody now to say it’s logical to include the only guy with money in your lawsuit? It’s victim blaming? Gtfo. Talk about values while at the same time making up your own meaning to somebody else’s words so that you can claim a moral highground. That’s some low poo, go foist your moral character somewhere else.

What are you on about?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Way too early but Miller is dusting Scoot on the stat sheet and is playing as well or better than Wemby. Might mess around and be the next Paul George after all.

He looks exactly like a young Paul George so far. Those comparisons always made sense and the dude literally looks up to Paul George.

I honestly think he will be our best player in a few years. Excited for the future of this team.

On 6/23/2023 at 8:52 AM, mrcompletely11 said:

Just brutal.  Of course they question wtf MJ was doing anywhere near this draft

https://www.theringer.com/nba-draft/2023/6/23/23770890/nba-draft-winners-losers-trades

Loser: Charlotte Hornets

Rodger Sherman: Nothing is less reliable than draft night fan reactions. When they hear the commissioner announce the name of the player their favorite team has just drafted, fans inevitably will cheer busts and boo future stars. But it’s definitely not good if your team has the second overall pick and everybody is mad about it. That’s what happened in Charlotte when the Hornets picked Alabama’s Brandon Miller.

I mean, even the mascot was pissed. That mascot once cheered for Cody Zeller. When you’ve lost Hugo, you’ve lost everybody!

It’s possible that Miller turns into a fine player for the Hornets. He’s 6-foot-9, a fluid athlete, and a natural shooter. Naming Paul George as “the GOAT” was something … but we’ll let it pass.

It does, however, seem like Charlotte’s process was flawed. First of all, GM Mitch Kupchak admitted the decision was in the hands of Michael Jordan—who not only has a famously horrible history of evaluating draft picks (the list stretches from Kwame Brown to Frank Kaminsky), but is also in the process of selling the Charlotte franchise, and has no stake in the success or failure of this pick. It also seems possible—if not probable—that the Hornets picked Miller over Scoot Henderson because Henderson is a point guard and the team already has LaMelo Ball. This isn’t football! You don’t need to worry about your depth chart with the second pick in a stacked class! You need to take the best player on the board, and most draft analysts felt that was Henderson, not Miller. The Hornets fan base seems to agree.

You don't know football or basketball.lmao

Terrible!

Spurs absolutely stole this game against the Suns. They never lead once until 1.2 seconds left in the game. Spurs were down 20+ most of the game…and then they stole the W from Kevin Durant (literally).

Wemby is gonna get a lot of credit today and tomorrow, but he’s got a long way to go and I’m not sure he can hold up in long seasons.

I will straight-up take Brandon Miller over Wemby *right now with our current roster*.  

The current Charlotte Hornets are better setup for the next 2-4 years than the current Spurs.  And I’ll take Miller over Wemby straight up right now.  Nevermind Scoot.

He'll be a starter by game 30, maybe sooner. Gordon has been terrible this year even if he does somehow stay healthy. Him and Terry just need to go, clear out the old trash and start building around the young dues. Mark and Miller are so damn exciting. Hopefully LaMelo can get back to his old self soon, he has not looked good. I'll chalk it up to coming off injury for now but if it continues that would be concerning. Also whatever you think of Miles, if he does come back after the suspension and is anywhere near his '21-'22 form he will be a huge addition to this team. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, t96 said:

He'll be a starter by game 30, maybe sooner. Gordon has been terrible this year even if he does somehow stay healthy. Him and Terry just need to go, clear out the old trash and start building around the young dues. Mark and Miller are so damn exciting. Hopefully LaMelo can get back to his old self soon, he has not looked good. I'll chalk it up to coming off injury for now but if it continues that would be concerning. Also whatever you think of Miles, if he does come back after the suspension and is anywhere near his '21-'22 form he will be a huge addition to this team. 

LaMelo/B-Miller/Miles/PJ/Mark…

…with Ish/Terry/Hayward/Thor/Richards off the bench?

Damn.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1