• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith and special guest "grill" Mingo

jfra78

10 hours ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

you disgust me.

i bet you eat beyond ribeye steak well done you sicko psycho.

Black and blue, baby. There is no other way.

Ok for grass fed ribeye(and strip) you gotta go medium rare, especially if it’s an older steer, that connective tissue’s gotta break down. Hanger, Denver, merlot, bavette, flat iron, skirt, etc… all black and blue. 

Edited by Harbingers

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Well done. 

Mama always told me eating a rare cow is risky business.

Yeah, I used to get well-done as a kid following behind mama (and dad), but the best steak that I ever had was when I grilled it seven minutes on each side. I cut into it and the pink was still there. I was forced to put my wife's back on the grill, and she implored me to do the same but I devoured it (and another), and it was delicious. I think she may have made some comments about me being animalistic, but I just shrugged and continued chewing.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

13 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Great to see those guys together  Awesome that Smitty and Moose are involved.  Mingo seems like a really good dude.  Hoping for great success for him here.  How cool would it be to have that rookie to rookie connection take off this year.

I'm not sure what was said after the first couple minutes. All I could do was worry about what they were doing to the steaks.

Rule #1 don't talk to the person grilling the steaks

Rule #2 don't talk if you're grilling

Can't afford to get sidetracked.

Yeah I get it, most people think they can multitask and still do things well. That's only true if you set a really low standard for "do things well".

The danger of multitasking while grilling is different, though. You try to multitask and you'll be left with one thing well done....steak.

Don't do it.

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, I used to get well-done as a kid following behind mama (and dad), but the best steak that I ever had was when I grilled it seven minutes on each side. I cut into it and the pink was still there. I was forced to put my wife's back on the grill, and she implored me to do the same but I devoured it (and another), and it was delicious. I think she may have made some comments about me being animalistic, but I just shrugged and continued chewing.

To each their own. It's the pink meat that freaks me out.