• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could only go to one regular season panthers game this year.

Zod

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What's the difference?

Indoors vs outdoors and day vs night. I find people who are hammered by noon and sit in the sun for hours tend to make bad decisions. Not to say it doesn’t happen at any event but I’ve been to hundreds of hockey games and seen a handful of altercations whereas every football game I’ve ever attended I’ve seen a melee. Plus the view is better from my couch 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, RJK said:

Indoors vs outdoors and day vs night. I find people who are hammered by noon and sit in the sun for hours tend to make bad decisions. Not to say it doesn’t happen at any event but I’ve been to hundreds of hockey games and seen a handful of altercations whereas every football game I’ve ever attended I’ve seen a melee. Plus the view is better from my couch 

Yeah sitting in the sun is a killer. I usually go to Panthers games after October for this reason. It still can get hot but not like the summer weather.

Still haven't been to a night game at BOA though. That's next on my wishlist.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Still haven't been to a night game at BOA though. That's next on my wishlist.

Best night game ever at BOA (that wasn't a playoff game when the Panthers trounced the Cowboys). When Jonathan Stewart did this to Ronde Barber. I'm sure this didn't make Barber's HOF highlight reel this weekend.

• Flames 1