• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Jets joint practice Day 1 (8.9.2023)

Ricky Spanish

29 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

If we are going to post the good, we've got to post the bad. 

Yeahhhhh thats not really on Bryce.  Chark shoulda pulled that one in.  Nice play by the DB though.

Edited by joemac
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

After all these updates I’d say we may see 2 drives out of Bryce and co in the  actual game. He has more learning to do as a rookie but he’s very much ahead of the curve as far as rookie QBs are concerned.

His adjustment is going to come physically, more than mentally, I think. Windows are tighter in the NFL so he's going to have to figure out when he can and can't make certain throws that he could get away with at Alabama. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

The camaraderie on this team is going crazy it’s giving me that 15-1 vibe we had with Cam. Not saying we’re anything like that team but the togetherness the love being shown between star players and the let’s enjoy our time together is very similar.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

His adjustment is going to come physically, more than mentally, I think. Windows are tighter in the NFL so he's going to have to figure out when he can and can't make certain throws that he could get away with at Alabama. 

And the length of the season and how quickly DL can get to him