• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Jets joint practice Day 1 (8.9.2023)

Ricky Spanish

36 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

There's a solid chance we get extra eyes on the squad what with the NY Media and rest of the circus that follows Rodgers around, so hopefully we get some good insight all around. 

be interesting to see if we get a little NY perspective after the game via the Hard Knocks episode too. 

• Pie 3

17 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

These joint practices always make me nervous about injuries

Agreed. Didn't KB go down in 2015 against the Dolphins in joint practices? Wound up potentially being a blessing in disguise to get Cam to spread the ball around but by all accounts he was dominating that camp and was on the verge of a real break out. Tensions run high in these and guys fighting for roster spots can take liberties, I think we had a scrub fringe guy cheapshotting patriots players here in NE last year (not that I have any sympathy for them).  

I hope we get more coverage from the NY media today, coverage has really been lacking from Panthers media this camp so far. Excited to get a better evaluation of Bryce and our D against another team.