• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young will be in Season 4 of QB1: Beyond the Lights.

OUCPFL

1 hour ago, OUCPFL said:

It's on Tubi. Which I was today years old when I found out it existed. 

Tubi's cool, free with minimal ads which is a good deal considering Hulu and Netflix charges you and still shows ads now. Nobody needs another random $10 monthly subscription to watch one series 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

watching the end where he threw an interception on a hail mary, and immeidately after apologizing to the coach and his family, he goes to the south endzone to pray to the lord. He wasn't angry with the lord for the loss, he just said "everything happens for a reason. Thank you for the lessons you taught me." 

Man that's awesome. 

3 hours ago, SaltAndPepper said:

watching the end where he threw an interception on a hail mary, and immeidately after apologizing to the coach and his family, he goes to the south endzone to pray to the lord. He wasn't angry with the lord for the loss, he just said "everything happens for a reason. Thank you for the lessons you taught me." 

Man that's awesome. 

I’m about 78% convinced Bryce is actually JC himself. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Anthony richardson seems like a good dude. I think he's starting Sat at 1pm

He will be fun to watch. If they can develop him the NFL could be in trouble. However with their owner, I’m skeptical they will give him what he needs to succeed…