• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday games

Jackie Lee

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Richardson with a nice run around the edge on a zone read that's coming back due to a hold.

It sounds like he’s going to be carrying that team if JT doesn’t come back. Even then, he will still have a lot to accomplish. I’m rooting for the dude. 

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

It sounds like he’s going to be carrying that team if JT doesn’t come back. Even then, he will still have a lot to accomplish. I’m rooting for the dude. 

Yeah they don’t have many weapons. Hopefully Downs can turn into a nice slot WR for him. 

• Pie 1

The announcers in the Bears game were saying how it's so good that Vrabel stepped aside for this game to allow one of the assistants to be HC for the game and how the minority coaches needed such opportunities so people would consider them for HC jobs. They even said temp HC has 26 years of coaching experience between the NFL and college. Yet Vrabel got an HC gig with just a few years of coaching under his belt and they act like that is fine.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Minshew looking GOOD. Unless AR develops really quickly Minshew should be the week one starter.

Plus, he's the type of QB my boy Josh Downs can do some real damage with.

Love Minshew. Wish we had him here as the backup in case our rookie gets dinged up. I trust him over Dalton and Minshew got a nothing contract. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Smithers said:

It’s preseason.  Mine hew was garbage as a starter for Philly last year 

I wouldn't hold spot starting against him. He has a couple NFL season under his belt working in trash environments where he did great, better than anyone we have trotted out at QB since prime Cam. 

Just now, Varking said:

I wouldn't hold spot starting against him. He has a couple NFL season under his belt working in trash environments where he did great, better than anyone we have trotted out at QB since prime Cam. 

For sure.  I like his athleticism a lot.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Richardson looked good at first. Nice first throw laser for about 8 on a good read. Second pass was a screen. Third pass he got a little pressure and threw off his back foot and sailed it badly for an INT.

He looks like he belongs physically but that third throw shows why he's a development prospect that they're going to have to have patience with.

Jim Irsay having patience? 🤔