• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone watching Hard Knocks tonight?

NAS

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

Bro they're editors. I've not watched Hard Knocks ever nor the last preseason game but editing things to look more dramatic and/or heroic and to make someone look worse is editing for tv 101. 

They literally had a highlight compilation of the Jets imploding on Hard Knocks.   But the Jets are counting 11 sacks by one player and laughing it up ….it probably makes the cut simply because it existed.  Not some goal to make us look bad. .  

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

They literally had a highlight compilation of the Jets imploding on Hard Knocks.   But the Jets are counting 11 sacks by one player and laughing it up ….it probably makes the cut simply because it existed.  Not some goal to make us look bad. .  

The inferiority and excuses some of these posters make is borderline insane.  Nobody is out to get the Panthers 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Crown and the Claw is one account you do not question here. They have never given us bad information. Im serious with this post.

Nah I’m fine being questioned and certainly haven’t been infallible but the things I say are sourced, I’m just not gonna reveal by whom. There is plenty of info out on Jets not wanting HK and so they aren’t giving nearly as much access or cooperation as years past. 

The teams all get input on what can and cannot go out and it’s in the best interest of the studio to make the host team look good. All the teams are already reluctant to be a participant and mostly forced into it if chosen. It would be even worse if they actively made the team/players/coaches look bad.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Gotcha.  I just think the Jets have way more going on then being worried about the editing of a cable show

I believe it was discussed on the Pat M show, but the Jets (along with other football team who are on the show) have someone from the executive leadership team and an NFL rep work with the HK team on permission of the content that is allowed to be shown and what that content can contain. 

It's not like the coaching staff is sitting in there and reviewing the footage. You have to remember that an NFL franchise has 100s of employees.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Hard knocks is doing everything in it's power to portray AR as NOT the whackjob asshole a lot of people thinks he is. Whether he is or not, dude can still play with the best of them. Jets are going to be a force to be reckoned with this season. 

6 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Maybe. Having a QB that can at least move the chains consistently makes a difference to a defense. 

You have the Jets winning the AFC?

I seen this before. The media darlings never work out. This is not a Tom Brady situation. Aaron Rodgers gets put on that level but he's just not that great when the games really matter. Rodgers haven't been to a SB in over a decade. Now that he gets a new team in the largest media market we are supposed to crown them the favorites?

I seen this before and it usually ends with said team failing expectations. Im not picking the Jets over the Bengals or Chiefs. That's just my opinion. You like them to win the AFC then so be it.