• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssssst.......

Zod

4 hours ago, Zod said:

If you expected a playoff year this year with rookie QB, entirely new staff, completely new schemes on offense and defense......

You don't football very well. That's never been the way it works. 

Calm down and enjoy the process of watching a young team develop into something more (hopefully). 

Hold my beer 

IMG_0244.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

The run game looked awesome, riddler had a nice throw on 3 and 12.  Robinson is going to be a problem, big problem.  And the pick was a tipped ball by the wr, a good throw by riddler

All in all their first team offense looked worlds better then us.

That was not a good read by Ridder... the reason the ball was tipped is because there was a man on the reciever there to force the tip. Even Falcons discord was angry at Ridder on that read.

Bengals sat the majority of their starters on both sides of the ball last night. What you saw... was preseason football.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That was not a good read by Ridder... the reason the ball was tipped is because there was a man on the reciever there to force the tip. Even Falcons discord was angry at Ridder on that read.

Bengals sat the majority of their starters on both sides of the ball last night. What you saw... was preseason football.

We can agree to disagree, he throw it on the outside shoulder away from the defender

1 minute in

and preseason or not their run game looked fine tuned

Edited by mrcompletely11

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We can agree to disagree, he throw it on the outside shoulder away from the defender

1 minute in

and preseason or not their run game looked fine tuned

oh yeah he wide open isnt he..... image.png.a602f4e24aecff0d5a0d9813ab57d7ea.png>image.png.d72306255d22ce94e636aaed5092ebe5.png

Ridder was throwing that ball regardless... he looks that way the ENTIRE time

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Frank is not cut for this job. Players laughing it up on the sidelines making jokes while mic'd up while we were getting spanked just shows a lack of respect and accountability.

Tepper simply can't hire the right coach. People still giving up on the season before it even starts.

This has been the Tepper era sadly.

ROFL! Look, so far I’m not a fan at all based on what I’ve seen on the field, but if this is your hot take after a couple preseason games you might want to get out and touch grass.

yeah we haven’t looked good but it’s also preseason. Now if we still look like hot poo after mid point of this season you may have a point, but saying this stuff now is silly. 

Edited by Doc Holiday
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

preseason or not their run game looked fine tuned

their run game had 19 yards on 7 carries in the first quarter... most of which came on a single run by Robinson (12 yards)  

I dont understand what you are seeing to make these statements. I truly dont believe you watched the game last night.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

their run game had 19 yards on 7 carries in the first quarter... most of which came on a single run by Robinson (12 yards)  

I dont understand what you are seeing to make these statements. I truly dont believe you watched the game last night.

their first team rb (robinson) was 4-20 with a 12 yard on his first carry.  How are you missing that?  Their running game is going to be the staple of that team and they showed that (briefly) last night.  Something I wish we could have done in the past 2 games

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

their first team rb (robinson) was 4-20 with a 12 yard on his first carry.  How are you missing that?  Their running game is going to be the staple of that team and they showed that (briefly) last night.  Something I wish we could have done in the past 2 games

it was one play against a backup defense. So we are allowed to use one play in preseason and state "x team is going to walk away with the divison?"

That's a joke man. you know better. Go choose another topic to debate bc this one is toast.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

it was one play against a backup defense. So we are allowed to use one play in preseason and state "x team is going to walk away with the divison?"

That's a joke man. you know better. Go choose another topic to debate bc this one is toast.

lol

Their starting rb got 20 yards rushing (26 total) on one fuging drive.  Starters or not thats impressive and telling.  But tell yourself whatever you need to to take away what they looked like.  Which is much much better then us.  And I have been calling atl winning the division for at least a month

Only Panthers fans

2022:

”see look what Daboll in doing in NY.  Coaching matters. You don’t need several years in the NFL to turn it around”

”that was a good way to end the season.  With Brady gone.  With this new all-star staff we’ve assembled.  The  we should take the division.”

”This isn’t a rebuild.  Bryce is the most ready QB in the draft.  Not necessarily the highest upside.”

Now

”Yeah, we shouldn’t set our expectations high.  We are going into a rebuild.  We should focus a year or 2 down the road.”

Sounds like a fan base content with their history of no back 2 back winning seasons.

Edited by ncfan
  • Beer 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

lol

Their starting rb got 20 yards rushing (26 total) on one fuging drive.  Starters or not thats impressive and telling.  But tell yourself whatever you need to to take away what they looked like.  Which is much much better then us.  And I have been calling atl winning the division for at least a month

I called it here during the draft but after seeing Ridder and reading stories about him in camp, I am slowly taking that back.

You are the one telling yourself, and us... that a single carry for 12 yards is telling that the Falcons are going to walk away with the division. 

bryce Young completed a 18 yard pass to Hayden Hurst while getting hit by two defensive linemen at the same time.... are we going to walk away with the divison?