• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

THE PICK IS IN documentary on this year's draft

PanthersATL

ROKU will be airing THE PICK IS IN, a documentary about this year's draft.  If there was a VCR option for the Roku Channel, I'd say "set your VCR to record it on Aug 25th"

From the press release:  Film crews are embedded in the draft rooms of the Cowboys, Panthers, Colts, and Jaguars across all seven rounds of the NFL draft

Let's see if the documentary crew shows us anything different that didn't come from Panthers social/comm team already...

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

ROKU will be airing THE PICK IS IN, a documentary about this year's draft.  If there was a VCR option for the Roku Channel, I'd say "set your VCR to record it on Aug 25th"

From the press release:  Film crews are embedded in the draft rooms of the Cowboys, Panthers, Colts, and Jaguars across all seven rounds of the NFL draft

Let's see if the documentary crew shows us anything different that didn't come from Panthers social/comm team already...

Nice, lotta FB related stuff to watch lately. Camp Confidential, Quarterbacks, Untold: Johnny Manziel, QB1 Beyond the Lights w/ Bryce and now this. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Anyone figure out how to watch this?

I watched it. It is on the Roku channel app that comes auto installed with any Roku or Roku TV. I didn’t feel it was very worth the time. I don’t think I saw any Panthers footage we haven’t had access to for a long time, and overall the amount of time they spent on the Panthers compared to the Colts and Cowboys was extremely lacking. Basically nothing past the Young pick, especially noticeable was there was absolutely zero coverage on the DJ Johnson pick.

They did spend a lot of time on the Colts and it was moderately interesting to watch the Texans picks from their perspective, but I suspect for Colts fans it was all stuff they had seen already just like all the Panthers footage was stuff that we’ve already seen. They also spent a lot of time on the Cowboys (shocker) and the Vaughn pick.

A lot of time was spent on stupid stuff like Ian Rappaports lunch and just stroking various media and celebrity egos and trying to make them look cool and important.