• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers and Brian Burns not at all close to extension

TheSpecialJuan

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Maybe its just me but I kindof want the deal done so he plays on sunday, but again maybe thats just me

I just want it done so the team can move on with the drain with it's best players.

I won't care whatsoever if he's playing. Not my money. 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Love the Young trade. Mingo looks promising. 

At the same time we had DJ Moore and CMC. Now looks like Burns may be on the way out.

We have yet to have a winning record under Tepper. 

Look at the QBs we've had recently. Tough to win with subpar QBing. I would have thought this would be one of those universal truths. No QB, no winning.

Just now, Gerry Green said:

Look at the QBs we've had recently. Tough to win with subpar QBing. I would have thought this would be one of those universal truths. No QB, no winning.

Those QB's are here because of Tepper.

I give him credit for trading for Bryce Young, but you can't ignore his past mistakes. He also went hard for Deshaun Watson.smh

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Love the Young trade. Mingo looks promising. 

At the same time we had DJ Moore and CMC. Now looks like Burns may be on the way out.

We have yet to have a winning record under Tepper. 

Burns on way out? Huh?

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

So? Do we still hate Burns? Or now that he's at practice has it simmered to just a mild distaste?

This is all about whether he plays on Sunday or not. If he holds out of practice but shows up to play I won't bat an eye. 

If he doesn't show up to play then I'm gonna feel really stupid sitting in yet another away game atmosphere vs the Cowboys and Packers when I could have tripped my ticket value by selling.

If the players can't be bothered to try and win the division why am I spending all this money to show up and scream for 4 quarters on defense surrounded by opposing fans?